Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

OMG who stole my Mookie vibe :(

I can barely be bothered to log in any more. I just don't feel like i want to Sad What happened to it. I went through a phase of loving the game and now i'm back to rock bottom. I miss you all so much. xx

i think i know what you mean, at some times i get that feeling too... with all the hacks and bad things going around PS doesnt help alot for me. but thanks to PSFC im very attached to the game.
but if we put in a scale which i like the most between PS and PSFC i think i would pick PSFC Laughing

im pretty sure you will go pass that phase... we need more features, new challanges for the game

Sweetheart we ALL go through this every so often ...my latest episode is not that long ago...but here at PSFC we are not just for PS ...we will talk about anything and everything ...
Hope you decide to stick around with us

I know exactly what you mean hun...I go in every morning to get my lottery but thats about it Sad

I very rarely do any visits, and dont decorate my rooms very often either

Stick with us though hun, even if you are not playing PS as we do miss you xxxx

only thing why i'm still sticking to PS are all wonderful people i met in the forums..

if it weren't for psfc, i would've quit ages ago!!

so yeah.. sadly, i know how you feel.. Sad

but don't leave us!!!!!!!

hehe seems like everyone is just having the same problems...
maybe everyone played too long...
once someone plays too long , will automatically get bored..
=(

yeah, dont leave us... we would all miss you alot

believe me Ames... atleast i notice when you are not around, and im pretty sure im not the only one who misses you
my favorite Mary poppins congratulations

I have to do my visits, otherwise I can't afford anything. Tiddly Winks has acclimated herself to living in a manner to which she has grown accustomed, so I need the coins.

It's sort of obligation, but this new 'setup' makes them go faster.

Falcor wrote:
yeah, dont leave us... we would all miss you alot

believe me Ames... atleast i notice when you are not around, and im pretty sure im not the only one who misses you
my favorite Mary poppins congratulations

you're defenetly not the only one who misses her

I promise to be around on here more... even if all i talk about is how many loads of washing i have done this week Laughing

Guys i love you all so very much... you know that right? xx

Guest Guest

Ames, I totally understand how do you feel. Sweety hnugs and kisses for you

Ames wrote:
even if all i talk about is how many loads of washing i have done this week Laughing

Do you think we should make a new comp up? Who does the most loads of washing a week? LMAO!!!!!

lea75 wrote:
Ames wrote:
even if all i talk about is how many loads of washing i have done this week Laughing

Do you think we should make a new comp up? Who does the most loads of washing a week? LMAO!!!!!

i think that should be fun Laughing

lea75 wrote:
Ames wrote:

That would be me!!!!!!!!! Laughing

lea75 wrote:
Ames wrote:

You know... i have only done one this week Ashamed I tend to wait until i have a massive pile then just chuck it all in and overload the washer Laughing

I do 2 loads a day..and I have a huge washing machine Ashamed

lucky me, i have a mum who does it for me.. lol

oh, the joy of beeing a kid Laughing

Okay, maybe not the most, but I have spent a good four hours a week contending with laundry. Between washing and then hanging out to dry, and then ironing (arrrrrgh).