Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Comfort foods

Today I am totally depressed. I really hate days like this, where I want to cry or scream. So what do I do...go to the freezer and pull out a package of Häagen Dazz Cookies and Cream.

What comfort foods do you like? I mean if this doesn't work, I have to see about other options. Laughing

my comfort food is ...... cheesecake...but it has to be homemade lol

Homemade cheesecake is the ONLY cheesecake I will devour. Normally don't like it much. Chocolate cheesecake is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Farggi's vanilla and cookies ice cream. The best I've ever seen congratulations

And chocolat, of course. I couldn't live without chocolat Laughing

Well, Tiddly, you know my favorite comfort foods!
Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate! congratulations

but I am also a big fan of macaroni and cheese, well, cheese at any rate and I love fruit!

this is the best comfort food

its called Achocalypse. and its different ways of cooking chocolate in one cake! A chocolate cake with layered ganache, chocolate cream cheese, more chocolate cake, fudge icing, and nuts!

hannahbananaa wrote:

this is the best comfort food

its called Achocalypse. and its different ways of cooking chocolate in one cake! A chocolate cake with layered ganache, chocolate cream cheese, more chocolate cake, fudge icing, and nuts!

ewwwwwwwww I hate chocolate cake...I dont like chocolate milk, hot chocoloate, chocolate ice-cream or anything else with chocoloate in it.

I like just Dairy milk chocolate, on its own ejoyed the way it was meant to be enjoyed

oh gosh...When i comfort eat...i eat sooo much =/

Normally start picking at the cheese...Then go in the freezer and grab some ice cream...Then eat crisps.......And if we have ay chocolate ill eat that aswell.. Im really bad. No wnder i cant loose weight =/ naughty sarah =/

Tiddly Winks wrote:
My name is Yvette and I am a bonafide reeces peanut butter cup-aholic! YUM!!!!!!!!!!

And my name is Stasia and I am Yvette's supplier!

Kokonee wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
My name is Yvette and I am a bonafide reeces peanut butter cup-aholic! YUM!!!!!!!!!!

And my name is Stasia and I am Yvette's supplier!

It's true. LaughingLaughingLaughing