Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Grey's Anatomy was Intense!

It was soo intense. I thought Shepherd was really going to die. lol. but he only pulled the cord to measure the heart beat.

It's funny how Meridith already planned her childs godparents..but then has a miscarraige.

Dr Bailey: Where's the water coming from?
Patient: Dr Bailey, you're crying.

oooo....i haven't watched it yet.... that good huh...where you had to watch it twice....think i am gonna have to flip it on here soon

DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SEASON FINALE OF GREYS, AIRED LAST THURS... SPOILERS MENTIONED BELOW Smile

OMG....yup...watched it yesterday and this morning.... totally intense... just when you thought it was safe to GO back in the OR.... the scene with christina working on derek and mr clark there and hunt and the awesome acting by grey when she thought derek died....
and christina telling her to go and save her man as she saves his.....OMG that is all i can saY....totally awesome..
even with the violence, i am sorry, but so far the best one i have seen...

that was by far the best episode of greys! like i said, i had to watch it twice too! the second time was just as good as the first!! so intense! i couldn't believe they killed so many people off!!

it was one of the best episodes! I liked that there is no blood-pumping cliffhanger as an end of season! I can wait for the new one! I was sad only for Reed... I'm soooooo not fond of April! The surgery scene was amazing! And Lexi/Karev/Sloan! I liked a lot kallie too!

Guest Guest
I can't wait for the new season!
I did not like Reed at all... but it was sad the way it happened.
The new season will see allot of changes I think.
Things have been put into perspective for many caracters.