Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

When are you online?

I'm just curious to see who is on and when lol. Please post in GMT time what time you are online usually. I've noticed there are times when it seems like not many people are on here, and times when it feels almost like we are talking on the phone threads go so fast. This will also help for those that love running real time competition but never know when to start one!

I'm usually here between 5pm GMT and 6am GMT off and on lol

I'm normally on and off between 6am GMT and 11pm GMT....not online all that time though lol

midnight GMT to around 5-6am GMT...unless that day there's no school, then to around 7-8am.

I'm on Pacific Time...it gets lonely here when I am on.
Most usually from 11pm-3/4am GMT. Sometimes also in my morning: 2pm-4pm. It's usually just Mango and I!

I'm the same as lisa ..on and off from 6/7am to about 10pm ....but at the moment I am in a hotel and my internet is not good ....so not on too much.Will be better tomorrow when i go home again. Sad

It's hard to pin down when I am online, becuase I am in and out all day long. I could come on at 6 in the morning GMT and be on until 10 at night GMT. Of course, I'm not on all the time, but you might find me around during those times.

Pinning me down is like trying to find six right in the lotto.

I dip in and out during the day time GMT ( have to remember we're on BST at the moment, which is +1hour!)

Maybe any time from around 7am through to say 7pm.

I try to get in here from work which would be 9am - 12am GMT but that depends on how busy work is - sometimes I might pop in in the evening about 8 or 9pm GMT

From 13:00 GMT on, which is 7 am my time if i am not wrong, sometimes earlier