Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

As anyone else noticed this while accepting gifts?

Just been accepting the ones i have for now when i noticed this
 ps10.png
They were the person in my requests that sent them
Rather wierd dont you think
Only thig is its always from the same person (claudia) when it says it. Just accepted something from kathy and this is what happened
 ps11.png

BTW sorry for chopping half you pictures off

Lmao...poor Claudia!!

Oh well as long as you get your gift it doesnt matter who sent it and who hasnt sent it

ha ha ha. that is really funny! i've never noticed that before!
PS is so sneaky!

lea75 wrote:
Lmao...poor Claudia!!

Oh well as long as you get your gift it doesnt matter who sent it and who hasnt sent it

Ive still not finished accepting them yet so i dont know if ive recieved them Laughing Im sure you'll here about it if i dont lol

smorkle wrote:
ha ha ha. that is really funny! i've never noticed that before!
PS is so sneaky!

Me either congratulations
Going though my request so going to see if anyother PF games do it

O_O

What could have happened? I actually sent flowers to all of you, why do PS think I didn't?

Edit: I think is a problem of my navigator. I'm using Opera and I have too many troubles with sending gifts Sad I'll try to use another navigator.

Ursula Reis wrote:
O_O

What could have happened? I actually sent flowers to all of you, why do PS think I didn't?

Edit: I think is a problem of my navigator. I'm using Opera and I have too many troubles with sending gifts Sad I'll try to use another navigator.

Dont worry about it hun, im sure everyone will recieve thier flowers congratulations
I think its just another glitch with PF

Yes, it was my navigator and not a glitch. My niece has confirmed me that she didn't receive any flower before, but now she did, so I won't use Opera for PS Sad

Just reject all gifts that say I hasn't gifted anything, because you won't get the seed, and accept the last one Smile

Ursula Reis wrote:
Yes, it was my navigator and not a glitch. My niece has confirmed me that she didn't receive any flower before, but now she did, so I won't use Opera for PS Sad

Just reject all gifts that say I hasn't gifted anything, because you won't get the seed, and accept the last one Smile

Or right hun. Just gone from my pc to the laptop and had 4 gifts from you (not all from today though) and 1 said it then two didnt but they were both from today. Just loading PS now so ill let you know if i get any from you congratulations

Claudia you were right hun.
Ive gone on ps and only got one gift off you which was the seed congratulations Going to send you one back too.
Just thinking isnt it strange how you found something wrong, just on the off chance, of me paying attention ( for once hehe ) xx

clair a bell wrote:
Ive gone on ps and only got one gift off you which was the seed congratulations Going to send you one back too.
Just thinking isnt it strange how you found something wrong, just on the off chance, of me paying attention ( for once hehe ) xx

Yes, thank you sweetie. Now I'm worried because maybe the previous times I sent a gift it never worked Sad

Ursula Reis wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

Yes, thank you sweetie. Now I'm worried because maybe the previous times I sent a gift it never worked Sad

Yes but just think hun the one's you sent out, other people will have sent them out too so its more than likely people will have them. Even if they dont you have to look on the positive side, at least now you know its fixed now and people will recievie your gifts in future

Yes, This happen to me while claudia send me angel bear, I forget to screenshot it
don't worry claudia, i'm sure playfish will fix it soon