Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Have a good weekend!!

saturd10.gif

Good morning all congratulations

I'm at Mums now, staying here till Wednesday. Kids have a week off school so may as well make the most of it lol
It's great to be here, but I am really aching from being in the car for so long Sad

Off shopping soon, then havent got a lot planned today

What have you all got planned?

Nothing much planned here. This weekend I intend to take it easy, work on my stories, and maybe get inspired to write another song. I wrote some lyrics yesterday, so my writer's block is officially over. Thank goodness, I went a good three or four months not writing a thing. Now it's like old faithful.

Hehe. The weather is not exactly nice though, so no excursions planned, except maybe to buy a new package of ice cream.

It's 1:00 am here and I just finished from helping a friend move for the day, tomorrow at 9:00am we are back at it so it seems I've got a busy weekend as well! So tired so I'm off to bed now.

Lisa and Kasi, I hope you both enjoy your shopping together and that everything goes well! Enjoy your weekend together!

Tiddly Winks, I hope your writing flow continues and you get inspired by some beautiful weather that is hopefully your way! I really hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!

Morning everyone Smile
Im going to my mother in laws belated birthday party today and this evening im watching the Eurovision Song Contest congratulations I watch it every year congratulations

I'm going to a barbecue in a friend's house congratulations

I've made a delicious blueberry cheesecake for it SmileSmileSmile Have a nice day!!!

today was so busy day Laughing
i passes my last exam with best grades and then spent all day celebrating with friends
so tired now
everyone have a great weekends^^

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake lol

congratulations on your results Polina...that is fabulous

Lisa,

I hope your pains get better soon.My pain will be terrible lol,the reason why is....I am going to get on my computer and do visits.My kids will not be here much and my husband will be a couch potato.He is exhausted and deserves the time off.
I will rest here and there when I feel that knife cutting through major areas pain.....maybe.Told you I was addicted to ps.After my visits ,I might rest with a glass of wine and if my husband refills that glass...hmmm what happens to that refill is not my fault!

I still want Claudia's cheesecake! Monday we will cookout and I will behave and laugh at kids and squirt them with waterguns!

lea75 wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake lol

congratulations on your results Polina...that is fabulous

thank you so much Lisa

Wish I could join you in that glass of wine Kathy but I start my meds tonight so probably not a good idea Sad

Try not to overdo it tonight...you know you will only regret it in the morning lol

Hugs to you xxxx

@Kathy, sorry, but the cheesecake is gone. I couldn't take a picture of it because when I found the camera, there was no cake anymore ^____^