Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

Need a book

OK it's been way too long since I've read something new but I don't know what to read.

Can you recommend someting? I'm so bored.

I have some restrictions:

no love story
no biography or autobiography of anyone famous

thank you

I was the same, after Twilight I wasnt sure what I wanted to read lol

I decided on a Richard Crais book that I hadnt got round to reading 'Voodo River'. Dont know why or even how I had missed this one out of the series lol, but I'm really enjoying it

If you are in to crime/ thrillers then I would strongly recommend trying his series of books about the Private Investigators, Elvis Cole and Joe Pike

lol dont get me started or I will never stop Laughing

another one I strongly recommend is Linda Fairstein. Another brilliant author who writes as a series, her books are fabulous, very addictive congratulations

hahahhaha I told my husband,"LIsa, is giving me new book series that I haven't read yet". He said ,"oh no". Store and library for him hehe

when I get my mind into a book ,it takes it off the pain congratulations

just awesome!!!!

thanks!

You can try reading The Divide by Elizabeth Kay. It's about a boy with a heart disease who finds himself lost in a world where mythical creatures are real, and they all believe that human beings are mythical. congratulations

Have you read: "The name of this book is a Secret"
This book was exciting that I read it whole without stops.

try the
CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore

it's about children becoming spies and taking down like drug dealers, criminals, etc
and they use like children cuz adults never suspect kids to be sping on them so yea.

the books are great...

I'm currently Reading Paulo Coelho The winner Stands alone! I like it ! Descrides the stories of people and how they are all influencing each other in the Cannes Festival In France!

right now i'm reading the southern vampire series aka dead series aka sookie stackhouse series Laughing ...all the same thing written by charlaine harris.

if (of course) involves vampires but it also has shapeshifters, witches, fairies, werewolves, pretty much everything! it's a really fun series. i'm having as much reading this as i did the twilight series but this one is written much better.

don't get me wrong, i'll always be a twilight fan, but this one is really fun to read as well. i'm on book 7 of 10!!

edit:
oh, if you've heard of True Blood on HBO, this is it. however, i've noticed that the story line in the book and the show series is different. they are both good though.