Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I have a..

Guest Guest

I have a new account at Playfish's forum. My i.p is changed because All the cables from my PC were shut down for 6 days, so it changed. After all courage I've collected, I've posted this thread. I've created the account to invite a few people to PSFC, they promised they'll come. So just to let you know guys, I am currently invoting people to the board.

A big thank you to gaia for convincing me to post this thread Ashamed

Lisa says PLEASE do not advertise in the other forum. She has spent a long time gaining the trust of the mods over there after our name was blackened by people spamming their forum with our link ....

i didnt know that was the reason for you having that account there lazar, you told me you just didnt want to post about it because you were shy

Guest Guest

@kasi - There were several person there who said that the PF forum is hell.... Sad I told them that I am in a place where there are no scammers and everyone is nice, then they asked what's that place named, then I didn't reply, but PM the people. They thanked me Smile

@gaia - I was shy to share this because everyone knows that I was banned form there long time ago Ashamed

ok ...thats fine. So long as you don't actually post the PSFC link in the forum as that is how we got banned before

Guest Guest

OF COURSE NOT! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Mr Mayor went on a spamming spree in TOF ages ago, posting our link everywhere and starting new threads just to try and get new members and because of this our old link was banned, and we could not have the link or even group name in our siggys over there.

It has taken a long time for this to die down, and we can now have very discreet siggys, as long as we dont add a link, and I really dont want any bad feelings with anyone, which is why I ask you to be careful mentioning our name over there please

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Mr Mayor went on a spamming spree in TOF ages ago, posting our link everywhere and starting new threads just to try and get new members and because of this our old link was banned, and we could not have the link or even group name in our siggys over there.

It has taken a long time for this to die down, and we can now have very discreet siggys, as long as we dont add a link, and I really dont want any bad feelings with anyone, which is why I ask you to be careful mentioning our name over there please

Of course Lisa. That's why private messaging is enabled. I will be careful Smile Thank you Smile

ohhhh mr mayor has a dark past!!! hahaha

on a personal level i dont really like inviting people to the forum. i love our little community here, it may be small but its comfortable. and those who do stumble on to our site, the best remain. Smile

i hope that lazar was able to get some people who love the game asmuch as we do, and im looking forward to welcoming them. if they are bad, then we do have lisa to rule over our forum and ban them.