Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Sorry for Disappearing for a couple days!

Well this past few days I've been helping a friend move (a single mother and her mom, hubby and I so there wasn't a lot of people helping!) and it's been really busy and a lot of work so I haven't had to much time on the computer. Then finally when I've been able to be on my hubby accidentally spilled my coffee on my keyboard so until now the keys would push several at a time and bring up all sorts of pages or the start menu so it's been really hard to type anything. Finally today hubby is back at work, my friend is all moved in, so now I'm sort of exhausted but back to my regular routine today. Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to say that I'm back

lol Thank you Audrey, At least I've been able to check up I just couldn't really type! At least now I'll keep my coffee away from my desk when I've walked away.

glad to have you back hun congratulations

take some time to chill out as well, sounds like you have had a busy few days lol xxx

I've got exactly 45 minutes until I have to get up and go pick my son up from school so the time is well spent here catching up! Thats enough time to rest right? lol Now only if I can stay logged into pet society as well for some reason the new day thing pops up and I spin the wheel and get kicked out! Grrrr

Thank you Kathy and Agne congratulations It feels so nice to be able to type again! lol as I almost just spilled my coffee again!

Thank you Stephanie!! I hope your enjoying your days off!! *hugs to you too*!

Take care of your keyboard Sara, mine died about 2 months ago after several beverages spillage, fortunately my exhusband had an extra one and we didnt have to buy another

Sunday night I decided to move an old tv from livingroom to a bedroom and I tought it would be easy for me and my 2 younger sons, but it was really heavy and I still have backpain Laughing