Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Warning! Watch this video. Don't be a victim of burglary!

Don't be a victim of home burglary! Watch this video and secure your garage!

video approved by lea75

I couldn't believe how easy it was for this him to break in! In less than 6 seconds!
It's recommended that you pull the string off and zip tie it to the lever up to the slider so that in order to release the lever, the zip tie has to be cut.

Too Scary
But My house don't have garage, so I don't need too worry about it Laughing

my garage has a lock on it so the string can't open it when locked ...but interesting to know

OMG that is so scary... im with PPP i dont have a garage... that opens that way atleast.
but with garage or no garage there are always ways to break into people houses... so lets all try our best in having the best measures and lots and lots of prayers

Wow, makes me grateful I live on the fourth floor, and we have a neighbor who is so nosy, he wants to know what is in people's garbage (I kid you not).

I can't believe how quick this is done, it seems just terrifying. Nosy neighbors are sometimes really helpful! I don't have a garage, but I I live on the bottom floor with my sliding glass door open to a yard for the kids. I get really nervous sometimes that someone will try to come around back and break in, but my neighbor is always watching who comes and goes around here.