Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

New limted item (again) is CC or IS coin??

haha now when new limited item will bring out,i'll try to do the same trick

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I couldnt believe my luck, I even reloaded the game just to check and my cc's were still there congratulations

I would like a glitch like that. Well, not exactly like that. I would like cc's appear in my account by magic LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ursula wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
I couldnt believe my luck, I even reloaded the game just to check and my cc's were still there congratulations

I would like a glitch like that. Well, not exactly like that. I would like cc's appear in my account by magic LaughingLaughingLaughing

come on!!!
That is everyone biggest wish LaughingLaughing

dancin10.jpg

My son gifted me another wig so I dyed it

here we are Falcor and Me dancing at his place

Oh wow, pretty. I noticed that some people colored their wigs. I guess if I get a second, I would dye it too. But right now I am hoping to buy one at midnight for Tiddly Winks' friend Kokonee.

im not gonna buy it its extremely too expensive for its quality

After gifting two wigs to friends, I decided to buy a second wig to color. How does this look?

I have to say I am really surprised that these wigs didn't sell out quickly, but I guess in a way I'm glad they didn't because I love them, and I can color them.

tiddly is so gorgeous
even if i had the cc i wouldnt buy it cause its soooooooooo expensive and dont like it....in my opinion only limited wings worth their money (and thank u nicol so much that gifted them to me)
but on the other hand, its not fair to be cc limited items poor pets cant afford them SadSadSad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
After gifting two wigs to friends, I decided to buy a second wig to color. How does this look?

I have to say I am really surprised that these wigs didn't sell out quickly, but I guess in a way I'm glad they didn't because I love them, and I can color them.

hahahah i like the fact that they say " you 'll never get wig dye in this colour "

Tiddly Winks wrote:

So gorgeous

I must be out of my mind, I bought yet another wig and colored it pink. Smile Tiddly Winks looks so fantastic in these curls wigs. I can't get over how pretty she looks in them.

So I'm splurging. congratulations

Guest Guest

Oh my god, Tiddly looks great congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I must be out of my mind, I bought yet another wig and colored it pink. Smile Tiddly Winks looks so fantastic in these curls wigs. I can't get over how pretty she looks in them.

So I'm splurging. congratulations

Tiddly is so cute!!!

Guest Guest

I saw some pics of the wig in red and all I can say that it looks ugly
Pink is the right color

I tried the other colors and the bold ones don't look nice at all. I will probably get one tomorrow and dye it light brown. Then I'll be finished. Those other colors don't appeal to me at all.

Guest Guest

It's amazing that they still haven't been sold out.. congratulations

I'm really glad they haven't. I am such a die hard wig nut, that I am grateful that I can get these other colors done.

it would be better to write with numbers
don't like procents