Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I Cant Believe Im Going Shopping Now!

Thats right, its MIDNIGHT here and im meeting Dan in ASDA Supermarket to do some shopping so we dont have to do it tomorrow, this is going to be fun, the store will be sooo quiet lol

LOL! Sounds fun! That's when i would do my shopping too if i could...no crowds!

For us to go grocery shopping here...its a day trip to the mainland!!

Well...maybe you should get a whole cart full of strawberries and share with all of us!!
I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!!!

The only time the stores here are open that late is around Christmas lol. I love empty stores!

IM BACK!!!!!!!! No strawberries there at all Sad the shelved were not that full, the most interesting thing i bought was my favourite food SEABASS!!! I love that fish, i could eat it all day every day congratulations xx

[quote="Gaiamaiden"]IM BACK!!!!!!!! No strawberries there at all Sad the shelved were not that full, the most interesting thing i bought was m

Eww Eww Eww Eww Ewwwww...i hate fish...HATE IT!!.....Unless it cod in butter sauce...I can just about eat that.....

[quote="xPink.Pixel.Princessx"]

Gaiamaiden wrote:
IM BACK!!!!!!!! No strawberries there at all Sad the shelved were not that full, the most interesting thing i bought was m

Eww Eww Eww Eww Ewwwww...i hate fish...HATE IT!!.....Unless it cod in butter sauce...I can just about eat that.....

YOU DON'T LLIKE SUSHI? hahaha or salmon jerky?