Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

Happy tuesday!

Good morning everyone congratulations

How are you? What are your plans for today? I'm having a coffee (decaffeinated) and I wish you to have a happy:

415.gif

Edit: ouch, please, could a mod move this thread to "The cafe"? I'm not sure how I ended here >.

Guest Guest

I am sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy
But it's really sunny and the sky is blue congratulations

314.gif

Good morning one and all ...how are we today ??? Its raining here ..(still) so I'm not planning on going too far today. Just doing odd jobs around the house and finishing up some bits on here ...

The picture is in honour of my granddaughters 3rd birthday ....I'm sure Lisa will post about it later ...when she gets the chance for 5 minutes to herself that is !!With an excited 3 year old around that won't be easy today !!

Have merged my topic into this one ..when I started it there wasnt' a good morning thread in the Cafe Sad

Awww Kasi. Hug! Happy Birthday to your granddaughter.

Yesterday, a lady called asking me to fix her six-year-old's teddy bear. They brought the bear over and it I restuffed for them. The teddy bear had become like a member of the family as it's her daughter's first teddy bear. I felt so good being able to help them.

When they asked me about how much it cost, the thought never crossed my mind. I was just doing something to be nice. It felt so good to do that, and the teddy bear (his name is Ben) is now happy with his new stuffing.

Aw Tiddly you are a love

My day off work today so just chilling on the computer for a while and then going out into the greenhouse to pot on my tomatoes and melons so we have lots of yummy stuff to eat in the summer. Not such a brilliant day weather wise though.

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
 314.gif

Good morning one and all ...how are we today ??? Its raining here ..(still) so I'm not planning on going too far today. Just doing odd jobs around the house and finishing up some bits on here ...

The picture is in honour of my granddaughters 3rd birthday ....I'm sure Lisa will post about it later ...when she gets the chance for 5 minutes to herself that is !!With an excited 3 year old around that won't be easy today !!

Aww happy birthday to your granddaughter!!!!

kasijab wrote:
Have merged my topic into this one ..when I started it there wasnt' a good morning thread in the Cafe Sad

Sorry Ashamed I swear I opened the cafe to post here, but I have the other forum in another tab and... I did something wrong

Anyway, I'm glad to hear all of you are allright Smile I feel really optimist today

i am so bored to day and i have to study for tomorrow school exams

orik wrote:

But just think of the nice long summer break once they are over with congratulations

Good luck tomorrow x

Im back at work today after 10 lovely days off Sad
But not long until my trip to Alton Towers!!!!!!

kasijab wrote:
orik wrote:

But just think of the nice long summer break once they are over with congratulations

Good luck tomorrow x

cant wait to... thank u audrey

Happy tuesday everyone!!!

Evening here and I just take a bath few minutes ago, It's very refreshing Smile

Yvette, that is so sweet of you! I still have my very first teddy that I've had since the day I was born. It's my daughters now, and is missing his nose, hat, and buttons. Still my favorite though! I always had him with me. Apparently when I was really little I used to hide him in the fridge, deep freezer, cupboards and all over the house and would refuse to go to bed without him. Surprisingly the stuffing is still fluffy and full. He's been through a lot!

Audrey, my sons 4th birthday is coming up and he's really excited. I can only imagine how happy and anxious Lisa's little birthday girl is. I hope they are all having a wonderful day.

For myself today, I'm not doing so good. Had a bit of an argument with Hubby before he left for work, and I've been overemotional lately. So a bit in a mood today. Thankfully the sun is shining, or I'd really be in a state. I guess it's just one of those days. At least with the sunshine I'll be somewhat productive.

hello everyone!

i was absent here yesterday... miss the forum just wanted to check the forum, still im not feeling well, im craving for sour mangoes or tamarind Sad

hope everyone is fine =)

chay

I have Tamarind Con Chile via suckers,hard candy etc and will share.When I read your craving I spit it out lol

now I feel so guilty.(I have mango con chile too) I am glad someone eats stuff like this instead of just me lol

gosh darn it!