Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Members beware!

I'm having a few niggly problems with my laptop so have decided to wipe it and set it back to factory default.

Word of warning...you can guarantee that I will be moaning afterwards that I've had to download programmes again, and that I cant find anything LaughingLaughing

Pc's are hard work with all their upkeep Sad

Guest Guest

Don't forget to download photoshop LOL jk

I have all my original programmes backed up so I can add them again, bet you I've forgotten something though lol

you just have to organise a bit , it s good to keep all the cd-roms with the programs of your laptop in the same place, including those of the operating system and the drivers so you dont have to search all the house to find them everytime you want to format your laptop, as for the programs you download from the web it's good to keep a list with them before the format so that you can easily find them again (using google )

That would be a word that my husband would say. Eeek, he hates computer jobs, would rather teach Chemistry than work at another computer firm.

Well I'm back lol

Took me forever to back up all my stuff before I wiped my PC...cant believe how much I had on it Ashamed

Wait for me to start swearing under my breath when I cant find anything Laughing

Guest Guest
Lmao! i reformat my PC every year. Laughing

the easiest thing to do is getting an external hard drive and just save everything in there from now on.

Spooky wrote:
you just have to organise a bit , it s good to keep all the cd-roms with the programs of your laptop in the same place, including those of the operating system and the drivers so you dont have to search all the house to find them everytime you want to format your laptop, as for the programs you download from the web it's good to keep a list with them before the format so that you can easily find them again (using google )

thats what im doing all times searching aaall the home to find my cds , and if i dont find them just download from web.... LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I have all the driver cds together in a box...along with dvds with all my backed up information...I'm pretty organised like that Laughing

esperia wrote:
Spooky wrote:

thats what im doing all times searching aaall the home to find my cds , and if i dont find them just download from web.... LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

sometimes i lose them too, the other time i was searching for the vista and the drivers it took me ages (without those you cant format it Laughing ) Now i have them in the right box

My pc is partitioned and the OS stored on its own partition...so dont need any discs to format it

esperia wrote:
Spooky wrote:
i dont know how to do that

congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

but probaby i will learn how to since i failed in my exams (epic fail) and im probably go to college to study informatics Ashamed (the sad story of my life) ok i stop now!!!!