Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nicky69

Hello to everyone

Hi, I've been on this site so much in the last few months that I decided I really wanted to join.

My names Anna, my pets name is Nicky my user name is Nicky69 and anyone who likes MotoGP might have guessed that I am a Nicky Hayden fan and I named my pet after him because Nicky Hayden is purely the coolest and I do try to make my Nicky as cool as possible.

I come from Plymouth, a total Motorsport geek, love most sports really though.

Don't have many friends who like Pet Society, never have anyone to talk to about it, and most of my friends give me weird looks when I talk about Nicky like he's a real pet, so it'll be nice to be in a place were I can talk all things Pet Society and make new friends.

Ohh and I do tend to talk a lot Laughing so I do apologise right now for overly long comments.

Welcome to PSFC!
Here yu will surely have a great time
You can participate in our competitions if you have at least 20 posts.
Have a great time there)

Hi, Anna, and welcome to PSFC. I', sure this will be your home in a few days

Hi Anna!

Welcome to the group!Really glad you like to talk!Jump in on the posts and just comment and tell us what you feel and don't feel.Everyone is super duper friendly ,so don't ever think you will be left out congratulations

Administration here is over there to the left and they will help you with anything and everything you need Smile

You will feel like this is your family in just a few days!

hugs!

Guest Guest

Welcome to PSFC. I am 100% sure that you will make lots of friends here, and that you will love it here. We here at PSFC are like a second family, taking care of each other, cheering up each other, helping each other and much much more. If you want to participate in any of PSFC's competitions, you'll need to have at least 20 posts to do it. Do not worry, 20 posts are easy to make, just run to the game arcade of the cafe and start making them. No spamming of course. If you have any trouble, or if you feel lost around the site, have no fear, PSFC team is here. They can be found left of this topic, there are lots of friendly and loving mods, forum admins, and site admins.

For now, go straight to the PSFC rules and start reading them congratulations

Hello Anna!!! Welcome!!!

Don't worry about the long posts! I do it too fro time to time!!! Laughing

I'm glad you decided to join us! I'm always happy seeing new members!!!

Have a look around if you haven't already seen everything Go by the cafe or the pet chat and have a look at our corners and competition section! congratulations You must have 20 posts to join but this won't be a big problem Smile

You can always play simple games at the arcade section and check all the latest news in out news section.

Welcome! Smile

Aww thanks everyone, it really is such a friendly place can't wait to dive right in.

Welcome to PSFC. Hope you enjoy your time with us. It's a great place to be, so relax and make yourself at home. Smile

Hi, Anna, welcome to PSFC...nice to meet you