Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Guide of Themes?

Guest Guest

I'm looking for a list of all the Themes that have been available in the shops each week. Does anyone know where I could find this? (with pictures would be even better!)

yellownancy wrote:

I'm looking for a list of all the Themes that have been available in the shops each week. Does anyone know where I could find this? (with pictures would be even better!)

You could review the room of the week competition thread: http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/psfc-official-competitions-giveaways-f15/room-of-the-week-competition-t2861.htm

You can see the theme of the last weeks since last summer

If you want old themes, you can try kogaweb.com

You can search week by week, but it hasnt been updated for ages Sad

Ursulas idea was good though, look through previous room of the week...or even look through PSFC news at the old spoilers...that will show you every item released over the weeks

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
...or even look through PSFC news at the old spoilers...
that will show you every item released over the weeks

Looking at the room of the week competition will just show me some items, not all of them.
I really want to see images of all the items released that week...
So that website & looking at old News Spoilers are great ideas!

yellownancy wrote:

Looking at the room of the week competition will just show me some items, not all of them.
I really want to see images of all the items released that week...
So that website & looking at old News Spoilers are great ideas!

In the official blog you can also see a lot of old stuff Smile Just go back through pages

lea75 wrote:

Ursulas idea was good though, look through previous room of the week...or even look through PSFC news at the old spoilers...that will show you every item released over the weeks

lol I went to that kogaweb.com and found new lexus photo LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Lol that made me laugh! Laughing Thank you Lisa!

Agne wrote:
lea75 wrote:

lol I went to that kogaweb.com and found new lexus photo LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Lol that made me laugh! Laughing Thank you Lisa!

I believe the url ending is .net ....however, I heard that they were closing down.