Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Monday! Without happy lmao ...

Guest Guest
 monday14.gif

What's everyone up to today? The only thing I need to do is to practice violin, nothing else, so this will be a pretty boring day

H..............aaaaapppy monday to everyone Laughing

I'm just working 9:30 - 5:30 Sad working all week too, not that I dislike work that much but the NVQ women is in and I haven't finished my work books. Ohh and its basically me and a bunch of men all day.

But yes hope everyone else has a happy Monday Laughing .

i'm babysitting my niece (3 yrs) and nephew (2 yrs) alllllll day and alllll night!!!

smorkle wrote:
i'm babysitting my niece (3 yrs) and nephew (2 yrs) alllllll day and alllll night!!!

Good luck with that Laughing

I'm just going to be doing my normal monday jobs now hubby has just left for the week. Its another beautiful day here ...long may it last

I still have a sore throat, but it's getting better. It's not a cold, it was allergies when I went to this one lady's place to make bears. Never again. I will not go back there, it always makes my allergies go bananas.

Anyway, today I plan to do some serious writing, give my husband the computer and probably skip choir rehearsal and pamper my throat. congratulations I am still not feeling 100% right now.

Happy Monday! I have free hour and then I'm off to do my 2 dollars bussines Laughing lol
Have a great day!

Happy Monday!
Yesterday i went to bad very late(watched New Moon congratulations)
Today is finally cloudy(because all days it was too hot) and it's warm but not so so hot
Wish everyone a good day

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:

Good luck