Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

pay-pal

trying to get cash coins grrrrr

get a blank screen with pay-pal,I want to get a back ground and missed out on the deer.I am so flustered.Anyone else have this issue???

an angel got the wallpaper for me ty to them,I did not mean for them to get it.

Is anyone having paypal issues on PS????

I bought cash coins Monday via pay pal and didnt have any problems hun

Guest Guest

Hiya girls, sorry if this question is off topic, but is there any way to get cc's in Serbia? I saw some people getting them but I don't know how to get them. We have dinars (din) so there's no way to get them with dinars. Is there any way with euros? Sorry again for the off topic but I was wondering about this for a really long time Sad

it's ok Rocky,I do not know,bit hopefully someone can answer your question.

Lisa,I click pay and it comes to a black screen.I am getting extremely annoyed.I also wanted to random gift fireworks.grrrrrrrr I am going to keep trying.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

get a blank screen with pay-pal,I want to get a back ground and missed out on the deer.I am so flustered.Anyone else have this issue???

had the same problem via mobile!!!!!!!!!!lost too deer

esperia wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

had the same problem via mobile!!!!!!!!!!lost too deer

***huge hugs ,hunny*** luv ya Sad I am sorry

sweetie, I thought I would check it just for you, and mine just brings me to a error service page or page cannot load due to slow server... thats right after I click on the amount and agree to the service. It wouldn't even take me to the paypal page.. so it's not just your paypal sweetie.

Sad I m really sorry you loose the deer Kathy, yesterday i tried to buy one for my son and they were sold out, I really hate PS doing the limited items

Lazar, when I began to play PS my only option was buying cc through mobile and it was really really expensive since I dont have paypal or credit card
But then PF released the option of buying cc through a card, and I use that card now, its ultimatepay, something like that, and they have versions in different countries, for example in my country I can have it throufh todito cash

And also now they have another mobile option which is a litle bit less expensive

Check at trial pay, maybe you have that option too

Lazar wrote:
Hiya girls, sorry if this question is off topic, but is there any way to get cc's in Serbia? I saw some people getting them but I don't know how to get them. We have dinars (din) so there's no way to get them with dinars. Is there any way with euros? Sorry again for the off topic but I was wondering about this for a really long time Sad

you could always try buying FB credits first... i dont know how is that in serbia, but at least here you have to buy the FB credits with euros, then you can use them to buy the CC

is that an option for you?

Guest Guest

Thank you Rocio and Angel. I will see what I can do