Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

My very bad experience today- Take note Lisa.

@Lisa, If you go to Bilston market...Take note of this >.<

Iv just been up the market today because i needed a few things and i wanted to go see what they were selling.

Then we heard a man saying...Purfume get it fast only £10....R.R.P £25

I was like....Im deffinatly getting some of that.

So there was this man selling purfume. he sprayed some on my arm and it smelt gorgeous.
It was the new kyle monogue purfume.

So i bought 2 from him and Mikey said....Before we move, We should open the box and take a smell.
(He seen it on rogue traders where they sell fakes in the box and have the real one as a tester.)

So we did and OMG! it smelt HORRIBLE. Like water and stale vinigar!

!!!FAKE FAKE FAKE!!

So we took it back to him and he was nearly packed up...and Mikey asked for the money back and he was saying everything to not give us our cash back.

So mikey said ok then...Let us buy your tester.....Cause obviously that one was the real deal...And he said he sold it...But it was obviously in his bag.

We got the cash back in the end and now we have reported him...

I would never buy perfumes or anything similar from a market stall ....the majority of them are known to be fakes

omg!! that sounds like something off the Real Hustle on TV! good thing you got your money back hun xx

I have to be careful about what I use on my skin, and would never buy anything from a market Sad

For the price they sell them they have to be either fake or so out of date they have gone off Sad

You should try wilkos for perfume. I bought a bottle of Kenzo flowers in there today for only £16, which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else I have seen it

lea75 wrote:
I have to be careful about what I use on my skin, and would never buy anything from a market Sad

For the price they sell them they have to be either fake or so out of date they have gone off Sad

You should try wilkos for perfume. I bought a bottle of Kenzo flowers in there today for only £16, which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else I have seen it

They sell a really good rip off of Kenzo flower in the £1 shop in Bilston.
Forgot what its called now...Something flower. I have some upstairs but am eating dinner so ill go see what its called in abit =P.

This was the 1st time i bought from the market so i didnt knowwhat to expect. Im the typical dumb blonde as people say hehe....I believe anything anyone says lol

So if they say its real...i tend to believe them >.<.>I really should be more carfeul

more of a case of I'm old cynical cow lol

I tend not to believe anyone who is trying to sell me anything

I know I shouldn't talk about patients,but be weary of those people.I had a patient asked to smell the perfume to by and then was harmed. Please be very weary of people like that.

scammers are not always dangerous,but I care for all of you and can't go into detail because of the law,but this person is not the ONLY person harmed by perfume scammers.They do things in different ways,if it seems too good to be true,it usually is .

there was a person in Birmingham a month or so back....He was selling sweet smelling purfume. And when you smelt it...You automatically passed out and he robbed your items and left you.

And all this was happening in the Bull ring which is a really busy.
how bad is that >.<

these incidents were even more serious than those,let's just say,"this person was beyond blessed this day".

My skin is so sensitive that if I spray perfume on myself, that I have to get it from the special shop. I'd rather pay a bit extra and get something that I know is good, than to save money and buy snake oil.

If things seem too good to be true, they probably are.