Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Neighbour requests

We all know the more neighbours you visit the better off you are!

So please let us know if you are interested in receiving Frontierville neighbour requests...I know I am...feel free to send me a request

Me too ....I'm really enjoying this game at the moment ...apart from forever being out of energy!!

Everyone is more than welcome to add me as well congratulations I'm really enjoying it at the moment too.

myladyyawo wrote:
Everyone is more than welcome to add me as well congratulations I'm really enjoying it at the moment too.

Sara I sent you a neighbour request ages ago ..just checked and it is still pending ...can you accept me please Ashamed

sure sweetie, but I don't have one.. are you able to cancel and send it again? I'm sure I would have approved it! Sorry sweetie!

myladyyawo wrote:
sure sweetie, but I don't have one.. are you able to cancel and send it again? I'm sure I would have approved it! Sorry sweetie!

just done that ...but you have to send me one too pls ...its not automatic like in playfish games

That might explain it as I've had you on my list almost the same day that I started playing but maybe because I haven't sent you one, I'm not on your list. Sending it now congratulations

Guest Guest

I would love more neighbors. congratulations

Lazar wrote:

sent request ..pls send one back as it is not automatically done like in playfish x

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Lazar wrote:

sent request ..pls send one back as it is not automatically done like in playfish x

Sorry for the late reply, I was sending a few TWS's on Lin Yao's doorstep. I am sending you a request right now Smile

edit: I can't send you the request, it seems that we're already neighbors, I'm visiting your place at the moment congratulations

been ages since I've been on here. please go ahead(if you have;'nt already) and add me for a neighbor!