Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Count Down to the New Items!!!!

Only 2 hours and 53 minutes to go! I personally am really excited. Even though there are not a lot of new items and some of them are cc's I still really love this theme! Who else is excited?

Guest Guest

I am excited but I am going to sleep... Too tired to be excited Laughing

is it weird that i ahve no idea what the new items are? Ashamed

i haven't been playing pet socity so much these days.. and it's summer break!!

*runs away to see the spoilers*

have fun all you that are staying around for the new items ...I'm going to bed now ...night, night all xx

Guest Guest

Good night audrey

Sleep dreams Audrey, Lazar It's only 3:00pm here I would much rather be going to sleep myself. With two kids running around, I don't really have that option so right now, I'll stick to being excited congratulations

only 1 hour and 54 minutes!!

Ever since school ended, I have such bad memory -_-. Looked at the new items again this morning, and I forgot what the items were already. AGH. actually, this morning, I collected my things from RC, 5 minutes later, I asked myself 'did I collect and set a new shift yet?' I'm doing everything twice -_-.

lol your not alone in your summer thinking sweetie, since the kids have been out of school I keep getting convinced it's the weekday before the one it actually is. Happened more than once

myladyyawo wrote:
lol your not alone in your summer thinking sweetie, since the kids have been out of school I keep getting convinced it's the weekday before the one it actually is. Happened more than once

I thought it was thursday today.