Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

MORNING!!

good_m10.gif

Morning all!!

How are you all this morning? It is really over cast here today and looks like it is going to rain Sad Typical British weather lol

Havent got a lot planned today, just housework plus want to finish the guide in the new gaming sections .... anyone up to anything excititng today? xxxxxxxx

Nothing to exciting for me today either. Yesterday (well still today for me lol) was a beautiful, and really hot day so I sat in the shade reading while the kids played in the sprinkler and pool. Didn't feel all that well today but the sunshine really helped. I also got a new fridge so I was pretty excited about that! lol I know not much to be excited about but I was lol.

I really hope it stays sunny this week as I would love to take my kids to the water park. It's an outside park full of sprinklers and a giant boat that they can play in and the water suddenly turns off the surprises the kids by turning on again every once in a while. Sometimes they turn them off at different times then the kids get soaked standing under one when it turns on. They just love it. Finally summer is here! Yay!

Good Morning all...........
I didn't sleep last night because in my town is really hot this days and i can'not to sleep soo i fell little tired but i think that will not go to sleep now........=D

oohhh and I got to be a tooth fairy tonight! Made a little box with stickers and my daughters name on it. I can't believe she's lost 3 teeth and she's not even 6 yet. Thank goodness that the first two have already grown in!

Pedja, I can appreciated how you feel sweetie, my place gets hot during the days and nights here in the summer too, thankfully we have air conditioning in our living room. Hopefully you'll be able to sleep better soon.

Well I'm off to bed now, it's 1 am here. Goodnight everyone!

night Sara...hope the sun is shining again for you when you wake xx

Pedj...sorry to hear you are not sleeping too well hun...I have to admit that in the UK being too hot is not really an issue for us lol xx

morning everyone x
Still havent got my laptop power lead so im still using my mobile.
Im going to the gym this morning but im not really in the mood for it, been feeling 'off' recently, not sure why.
I cant wait to go to my mums tomorrow so i can use her internet

Morning all ....or goodnight if you are going to bed Laughing

Its difficult to be too hot for me after living in the Middle East for so long...you just get used to it and I hated sleeping with the a/c on ...so even on a hot night here its not that hot

Housework for me today , even though I feel like I could curl up in a ball and do nothing. Will make myself get on with it and hope to feel better at the other end of it....

Today is the big day here. Football match tonight, but before that, my husband will be going to the airport, and I'm going to stay here and relax for a while.

Hope your lead comes soon Gaia...it must be driving you mad not being able to get online properly!

Are you doing anything special tonight for the football Yvette?

Guest Guest

Good morning everyone. Well it's actually 11:40am here so it'll be afternoon here soon. I am good as usual. Yesterday I was on a fair with my friends and we've had a great time. I've been on one giant boat which is swinging as far as 90° degrees angle. I've had a feeling that I was falling lol! Laughing

I was also on Kamikaze. No comment on that. Here's the googled picture of the kamikaze. Yesterday I've had a major adrenaline jump Laughing

Lol, @Lazar. I'm a coward, I can't go on those things

Anyway, good morning!!! I'm tired of sleeping so bad and so little. It's too hot here and I'm imsomniac, so I finally sleep a few hours in the morning Sad

Hugs to everyone

Lazar wrote:
Good morning everyone. Well it's actually 11:40am here so it'll be afternoon here soon. I am good as usual. Yesterday I was on a fair with my friends and we've had a great time. I've been on one giant boat which is swinging as far as 90° degrees angle. I've had a feeling that I was falling lol! Laughing

I was also on Kamikaze. No comment on that. Here's the googled picture of the kamikaze. Yesterday I've had a major adrenaline jump Laughing

That is so cool!!!
I really want to ride it!!!

Good
Morning! I have no idea why I am up so early yet sleeping at around 12:30am. Maybe because I feel hungry

Laz you would not get me on that ride in a million years lol

Mango...you are always hungry lmao....well it seems like it from your posts

i dont like rides that go upside down Sad im going to alton towers on monday and im staying in the alton towers hotel and ive already told my mates they are not dragging me on anything that goes upside down lol

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Laz you would not get me on that ride in a million years lol

Mango...you are always hungry lmao....well it seems like it from your posts

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i dont like rides that go upside down Sad im going to alton towers on monday and im staying in the alton towers hotel and ive already told my mates they are not dragging me on anything that goes upside down lol

HAHAHAHAHA for both of you Laughing