Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

long day today

I have a long boring day ahead of me today Sad on my way to doctors now then some shopping then off to hospital for blood tests then off to see the nurse to check my blood results then home to pick up my son to take him shopping to get a few things he needs for his holiday next week. I'm going to be shattered later. I'll check in on my phone every time I'm sat on the bus, which will be often lol x

Guest Guest

Oh Lisa... My day is boring and all I do is lay on the bed. So can we swap -- my day for your day?

Oh my... You're saying your day is boring... I have to work in my moms office all day and that is really boring! Trust me... I hate this summer so much

I'm excited packaging my clothes to visit my family

I only wished this heat disappeared before we start to drive tomorrow

I hope you don't get too much bored, hun!

I have to get things packed for my trip next week. At least we know we leave on Sunday, and then will come back in a week. I will write down the passwords and maybe check in next week from an internet cafe. I am not really looking forward to leaving, but maybe it will be fun and people won't get on my nerves too much. Laughing

Lisa, that is not boring that is a stressful day.Grrr at blood and doctors.I still feel like I have been beaten up from my dr visit last tuesday.I was already in pain from the 2 hr drive ,then they tortured me for 2 1/2 more,the poor assistant almost cried ,when he made me cry.Then because of traffic it took us over 3 hrs to get home.

I don't want to even think about about how you will feel tonight,my heart and prayers go out to you

Tiddly!!! I am going to miss you and how my phone hates Germany lol I hope you enjoy your trip ,luv ya tons!