Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

You litte devils! Meenie Twilight addicts

I went out my way....To go to the Library in the pouring rain today...To get a Twilight book!!

You little devils...

You have made me all curious to see exactally what the fad is with Twilight.

433 pages of compleate suspence

you wont be dissapointed!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOo another soon to be twilight addict!!!

I went in and asked if they had any Twilight books and they said yes...Over hewre..She took me to the teen section. Then when i asked to sign up to the library, She asked me how old i was..And when i said 21 the end of the month she just stared at me.

Then she was like, You know you can get books from the adult section, I was like....Yeeehhhh But i want this book HAHA.
After that, she spoke to me like i was a child.....Bad huh!

Anyways iv got it and im gonna start reading it tonight in bed =D.Hope i dont get to carried away because i have to get up at like 7.30 tomrrow cause Mikeys got loads of interviews and im gonna tag along so i can go shopping while hes in the interviews =D.
The joy of shopping without men with you =D

ohhhh, you are a total convert!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
that's all i'm going to say cuz "us girls" know what's gonna happen to you now!
tee hee hee!!!

Haha...Well i didnt get to read it last night cause i was tooo tired...but maby tonight ill read some of it. I actually went into claires today and started yelling that there was a whole 2 stands full of Twilight merchendise HAHA

lol i love twilight stuff, i think my baby is going to pop out spouting Twilight quotes and wearing a twilight baby grow lmao