Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

Today was a nice day :)

Bunnyfuzzyness and I ,FINALLY spent more than a few minutes together lol
This morning I had only a little over 300 coins!It took me ALL day,but I did do some visits and have more coins congratulations.I even bought 3 mbs woohooo.

The update from the surgeon visit last tuesday is:

He recommends surgery,the only safe way to do it is a fusion through my abdomen.I will have to lose some weight,he wants me to be as thin as possible.My chance of success has dropped from 95% to 75%.I am still ok with that.Only safe exercise for me is water therapy,I am trying to get that approved now.I have gained some weight because of inactivity and the medication.I do not want food hardly at all.

Now the thing is having to fight my job's insurance to finally agree,my spine injury will be 2 yrs ago july 21st.I have my own awesome insurance and can't use it because it was a workman's comp case.Those here in the U.S. will know how that works,those in other countries,I can explain more if you're curious.It is really cruel.

Anyhow,I am in good spirits congratulations I am forcing my self to eat to build somewhat of a metabolism.I see my other dr in 2 weeks and will get him to take me off the weight causing meds.No matter how much more pain that will cause.If it will get me closer to a solution ,it will be worth it,right?

I want to thank for my friends here for their thoughts and prayers!Now to get all of this approved.I need the biggest prayers ever,this insurance is so cruel.They're scared of the long term payment etc etc.They don't realize they're just making me worse by waiting....idiots.

thanks for being so supportive of me and the others with health issues here. PS is an amazing game that brought us all together

ah babe, i'm so glad that he is going to do the surgery! 75% is still good!!! keep me updated on your weight loss. i will join you and we can do it together!!! keep your spirits high...it will happen!!

ok! i just read this! first of all! HOPES UP! second you have my biggest and greatest wishes!!!!!!!!

from what i understand your insurance works somewhat like if you hurt yourself at home for example they pay but if you are hurt somewhere where they have some kind of insurance ex. work place or anywhere else where they have insurance polices (constructions, hotels, etc) their insurances have to pay and not yours... cleaver system that rips off... lol..

still.. 75% is really good! and from what i see you're a strong person AND with general good health and positive with willingness and belief! Which for my makes your chances of being in the 75% really high!

Thank you Smorkle and Lucky! Huge hugs!

The work insurance keeps me on lock down, they are responsible to fix me and for 7 yrs to take care of me.They are responsible for my medication and all medical needs such as therapy etc during injury time.I am to pay nothing.They also can deny anything they want.

My insurance can't do anything,because this is a job injury and workman's compensation is in charge of it.We have more control with our own doctors and insurance.

it's all politics really,thank goodness we have a lawyer that is capable of doing the handling of most of it.So frustrating.I am just glad that we have another dr on my side.Huge hugs!

Hey chick!

Glad to hear you in such great spirits!!

I know the surgery is a scary idea, but 75% chance is still very high and well worth it! Good luck with the losing weight, having you op is such a huge incentive that I'm sure you will succeed

Hugest of hugs to you sweetie xxxxx

thats wonderful hun just like we said the other day i dont think your work insurance will be that stupid to refuse again, not with another one doctor insisting on surgery.I pray for you hun huge hugs, 75% is still very good and the fact that before was 95% dont let that disapoint you 75% its still very good. Plus your lawyer may use this fact in the court because your work insurance is to blame for that.Huge hugs!!!

Awww Kathy, 75% is still really good it's terrible that they have made you wait so long! I am praying for you sweetie, and sending my thoughts your way! You can do anything you put your mind to, your a very strong strong woman and I just know that everything will work out for you sweetie! I wish you the best with your weight loss to help you get your surgery sooner!! *Giant hugs*

Lisa ,Nancy and Sara thank you all so much and the hugest of hugs to all three of you.

We have such a wonderful family here and I cherish the friendships I have made.

Your support means so much to me