Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

Which fairy tale should they do next?

i dont think they have the brave little tailor too, but i dont really think it's a fairy tale

Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Mage lvl8 wrote:
OH! what about Rumpelstiltskin or whatever it was called

Hasn't there already been a Spinning Wheel in the game? I can't remember lol.

oh yeah, but that was for a diffrent fairy tale i think

Yup it was during the Sleeping Beauty theme. The only thing I can think of for Rumpelstiltskin would be another spindle but this one is spinning straw into gold and a really weird looking plushie of Rumpelstiltskin. Laughing

Mage lvl8 wrote:
i dont think they have the brave little tailor too, but i dont really think it's a fairy tale

It is.

Mage lvl8 wrote:
do they have Goldilocks And The Three Bears yet? or Pinocchio

I'd like to see Pinocchio. Maybe a potion that makes your pet grow donkey ears. :O Or one that makes your pet's nose grow.

hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

I'd like to see Pinocchio. Maybe a potion that makes your pet grow donkey ears. :O Or one that makes your pet's nose grow.

or maybe a wooden doll that changes into donkey eared plushie or into a long nose plushie, like the innocent bunny

Mage lvl8 wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

or maybe a wooden doll that changes into donkey eared plushie or into a long nose plushie, like the innocent bunny

Not a bad idea! Laughing Or it could change from a "wooden boy" into "real boy."

hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

Not a bad idea! Laughing Or it could change from a "wooden boy" into "real boy."
Laughing

Riuna wrote:
well i can't list fairy tales but i can name a few things i'd like them to do..

i'm surprised there's no actual "Gym" items yet. i mean really after all those candies and food our pets eat, they could make a little for exercise. Laughing and it be great if they can create a new interaction with those items instead of the generic sitting, bathing, and dancing stuff.

They can do more dance-related things instead of just jukeboxes. lol.

I wish they can have our pets swim esp in the whole-room aquariums..

Cinderella hasn't been done.. Rapunzel was done with the weaving item hahaha. I would love Lion King things haha LOL

Yeah me too! I want them to have gym week! Also we could have jogging tee shirts that say " Love to run" "I love dance" and some new cool sweat bands not those old ones. A tee shirt that says "Audios suckas" because when you run you can pass people lol

maybe they can do more zoo-themed items too. there's alot of different animals they can do for plushies instead of just putting a new costume on the same teddy bear.

I was just thinking how awesome it would be if they did Beauty and the Beast! They could do alot with that! That is my favorite fairytale! congratulations Pinocchio would be so cool!!!!

KaraBoo wrote:
I was just thinking how awesome it would be if they did Beauty and the Beast! They could do alot with that! That is my favorite fairytale! congratulations Pinocchio would be so cool!!!!

maybe a beast guy whatever his name is plushie! or a potion! transform into a creature!

Mage lvl8 wrote:

I think Rumpelstiltskin is too dark of a fairy tale for Playfish lol.

Mage lvl8 wrote:
KaraBoo wrote:

maybe a beast guy whatever his name is plushie! or a potion! transform into a creature!

Exactly!!! That would be awesome!

I am surprised they haven't done Cinderella yet! Doesn't Playfish like that kind of stuff?

BabyPeach wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

I think Rumpelstiltskin is too dark of a fairy tale for Playfish lol.

Laughing

Playfish is pink and cute city! I LOVE PINK! BUT THIS IS PINK OVERLOAD! So yeah Cinderella is playfishs cup of tea. I would like to have the glass slipper but they would probably make it a limited edition item! URGH

Mage lvl8 wrote:
omg they put pincico plushie thing out now!~

yay! But they forgot my donkey potion. Laughing

hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
omg they put pincico plushie thing out now!~

yay! But they forgot my donkey potion. Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing