Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

Which fairy tale should they do next?

Okay, I haven't played Pet Society -that- long but I'm going to try to list the fairy tale themes they've done so far, even if it was just a single item dealing with/inspired by that fairy tale. Please add on any I've missed. Smile

Snow White (mystery eggs)
Sleeping Beauty
Hansel and Gretel
The Three Little Pigs (free gifts)
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (fairy tale mystery eggs)
Little Red Riding Hood ( a red riding hood bear plushie)
Swan Lake (one outfit at the clothes shop)

Edit for added fairy tales:
Aladdin
Rapunzel
Princess and the Pea
Thumbelina?

Now which fairy tales would you like to see in the future? congratulations

I would like to see Beauty and the Beast. I think Aladdin, The little mermaid and Pocahontas can be done with items that already came out, but we need a Beast costume! Laughing

Ursula wrote:
I would like to see Beauty and the Beast. I think Aladdin, The little mermaid and Pocahontas can be done with items that already came out, but we need a Beast costume! Laughing

For Aladdin, I'd also want a magic carpet, but I would LOVE Beauty and the Beast! We would also need like candles and cups and stuff with faces. Laughing

omg definatly Beauty and the Beast, its my favourite Disney film, I would love to have a little cup hoping around my pets house lol

Guest Guest

well i can't list fairy tales but i can name a few things i'd like them to do..

i'm surprised there's no actual "Gym" items yet. i mean really after all those candies and food our pets eat, they could make a little for exercise. Laughing and it be great if they can create a new interaction with those items instead of the generic sitting, bathing, and dancing stuff.

They can do more dance-related things instead of just jukeboxes. lol.

I wish they can have our pets swim esp in the whole-room aquariums..

Cinderella hasn't been done.. Rapunzel was done with the weaving item hahaha. I would love Lion King things haha LOL

maybe they can do more zoo-themed items too. there's alot of different animals they can do for plushies instead of just putting a new costume on the same teddy bear.

I like the teddy bear...but you know me. congratulations

Actually I would love to see Beauty and the Beast. We already have a Belle dress from the first of the year. I wish I had bought a ton of them to share with my friends, but alas got only one. Smile I would also love to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as a theme.

We need a jesters outfit, with little bells on the shoes and more than just a hat.

Beauty and the Beast is a brilliant idea... congratulations

Maybe the GOLDEN GOOSE and we can have an animated golden goose that lays little golden eggs each day. The eggs could have cash coins or regular coins in them when we click to open them
OR, an animated "Ugly Duckling" pond where we could have little ducks, swans and ugly ducklings swimming around. It would be a pond that we can place in the room and add our choice of items to float on the surface. But i would not want it too big to cover an entire floor...less than half would be good congratulations

Can't think of anything else at the moment but i like everyones ideas so far and would love to see all of them in PS congratulations

Riuna wrote:
i'm surprised there's no actual "Gym" items yet. i mean really after all those candies and food our pets eat, they could make a little for exercise. Laughing

Well, that's really good idea! When we have candy furniture, our pets should really use the gym... But when I read it first time, that made me laugh Laughing

Agree, Beast and Beauty and Pinochio!!!
There would be a big nose, spectacles and wig for dress like Gepeto, a whale, a hat with donkey ears
A criket, a cat, a fish ...what else ... a good fairy ...

Don't forget PS has the beanstalk already! Jack and the Beanstalk!

I'd say yes to "Beauty and The Beast" too!
And in December..."The Nutcracker"!

i would love to see Cinderella,Shrek,Aladin,3 Musketeers,Princess and the frog,Mulan and soooooo much more......xD

hinapasha wrote:
Okay, I haven't played Pet Society -that- long but I'm going to try to list the fairy tale themes they've done so far, even if it was just a single item dealing with/inspired by that fairy tale. Please add on any I've missed. Smile

Little Red Riding Hood ( a red riding hood bear plushie)

Now which fairy tales would you like to see in the future? congratulations

....the little red rideing hood already had actual items...

see? Red Country Dress,Red Hood,Red Country Shoes..... like the country stuff...

pinocchiohio sure thats amazing

Guest Guest
All great ideas so far! I would love to see 'the little mermaid' with a flounder plushie and wonderful under the see wallpaper and ocean floor. They could have a trident to represent her father the king. And a potion that turns you into a mermaid for 3 days!

Also, I would love Goldie locks and the 3 bears ( we have it from eggs... But it would be so much better in real size.

I'd love to see items based on the Ballad of Hua Mulan (a horse, army scrolls, decorative and wearable swords, military uniforms, wallpapers and floors depicting the Chinese countryside, etc.), Baba Yaga (the chicken legged house!!!), and a Norwegian fairy tale, East of the Sun and West of the Moon. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EastOfTheSunAndWestOfTheMoon

KrazyWolfy wrote:
I'd love to see items based on the Ballad of Hua Mulan (a horse, army scrolls, decorative and wearable swords, military uniforms, wallpapers and floors depicting the Chinese countryside, etc.), Baba Yaga (the chicken legged house!!!), and a Norwegian fairy tale, East of the Sun and West of the Moon. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EastOfTheSunAndWestOfTheMoon

I love that story East of the Sun, West of the Moon. congratulations Don't know the other ones you mentioned though.

I like ideas others have mentioned, especially Nutcracker and Willy Wonka. I'd also like to see Goldilocks and the Three Bears (cute cottage items in 3 sizes/styles for Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear!) and I think Mother Goose rhymes would make a great theme (Little Boy Blue, Little Bo Peep, etc).

And going off on a tangent, I'd also like to see themes that pay homage to illustrators like Maurice Sendak (Where the Wild Things Are), Mary Engelbreit (known for greeting cards and calendars, and gobs of home decor stuff...), EH Shephard (the original Winnie The Pooh), Beatrix Potter (Peter Rabbit), and Dr Seuss (How about 'Grinch' stuff at Christmas?)

Fashionista wrote:
cinderella!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see cute little mice wearing clothes. congratulations

hinapasha wrote:
For Aladdin, I'd also want a magic carpet, but I would LOVE Beauty and the Beast! We would also need like candles and cups and stuff with faces. Laughing

and The Magic Carpet is going to release too! You did a magic spell hun LaughingLaughing

Nymph wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

and The Magic Carpet is going to release too! You did a magic spell hun LaughingLaughing

Laughing Glad it worked!

Gabs Giggles wrote:
They should do the Little Mermaid or the Beauty and the Beast x3

Still waiting for Beauty and the Beast Laughing That has to be the next one they do!

jennifer wrote:
I would LOVE to see Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid!!!!

Me too! I also want Cinderella! Yuki would love to have a pair of glass slippers. congratulations Not to mention, a bunch of cute mouse plushies with clothes.

I think BEauty and the Beast! It is my favourite fairy tale ever. And Conderella too.

I also love to have a those rhings like that Egg on the wall. The girl scared of a spider and et cetera.

Lucky Strike wrote:
What would they release?????? apart from a mouse or two i don't like anything from that story... Ashamed

Glass slippers, pumpkin carriage, fairy godmother dress...that's all I can think of. The only thing from those I really want are the glass slippers. Laughing

hinapasha wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
What would they release?????? apart from a mouse or two i don't like anything from that story... Ashamed

Glass slippers, pumpkin carriage, fairy godmother dress...that's all I can think of. The only thing from those I really want are the glass slippers. Laughing

Maybe The dog and the cat from Cinderella (Disney version). The wig of the Evil stepmother (along with clothes) Laughing I can't wait to see it if they make it.

Tromo3 wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Maybe The dog and the cat from Cinderella (Disney version). The wig of the Evil stepmother (along with clothes) Laughing I can't wait to see it if they make it.

That cat was evil! Laughing I forgot about Cinderella's dress. I'd like to see that too!

and Items for Beauty and the Beast:
Rose in the Bell glass.
That yellow dress.
Bell wig
Beast Bundle
The BEast mask
All that alive furniture

Tromo3 wrote:
and Items for Beauty and the Beast:
Rose in the Bell glass.
That yellow dress.
Bell wig
Beast Bundle
The BEast mask
All that alive furniture

The princess dress looks kind of like Belle's yellow dress.

I noticed it too. But then some similiar dress. I think that that dress was at the first week in 2010.

Lucky Strike wrote:
What dress? ;/

But Bella's dress has more shades of yellow, I think.

ok now i really feel clueless about clothes! Laughing

I would like to see the donald duck as well.. all the familly! I loooove Scrooge!!!!

Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
What dress? ;/

Ive never seen it before (dont know why), now I want it!!! Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I'd love to see Beauty & The Beast or Cinderella in PS congratulations

Let's hope they have designs in the making! congratulations I'd also like to see a Golden Goose. Laughing There was this other fairy tale I really loved as a kid but I can't recall the name! But the female main character wore I think one silver dress, one gold dress, and one diamond dress. I'd like to have those dresses. O_O

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
What dress? ;/

Ive never seen it before (dont know why), now I want it!!! Laughing

Same here! Laughing Suchhhhhh a pretty dress! congratulations

hinapasha wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
I'd love to see Beauty & The Beast or Cinderella in PS congratulations

Let's hope they have designs in the making! congratulations I'd also like to see a Golden Goose. Laughing There was this other fairy tale I really loved as a kid but I can't recall the name! But the female main character wore I think one silver dress, one gold dress, and one diamond dress. I'd like to have those dresses. O_O

Let's hope so *fingers crossed* Oooh Golden Goose would be good and I loveeeee the idea of those dresses, so pretty sounding! congratulations

Mage lvl8 wrote:
OH! what about Rumpelstiltskin or whatever it was called

Hasn't there already been a Spinning Wheel in the game? I can't remember lol.

CharlotteLouise wrote:

Mage lvl8 wrote:
OH! what about Rumpelstiltskin or whatever it was called

Hasn't there already been a Spinning Wheel in the game? I can't remember lol.

oh yeah, but that was for a diffrent fairy tale i think