Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yoewii

This week's theme is the BEST!!!

of all the themes in PS i could say that this is one of the best... oh wait a minute, it's the best! hahahaha!! LaughingI didn't started early in playing the game but i was so updated because of my sister's addiction to PS, i can compare that this theme is the greatest.

I love the art direction, the creativity and the colours. some might say it's so gay because it's pink! but for me PS just did a great job. great execution of the ideal stuff to be created for the theme. they just hit the high score of my satisfaction when it comes to colours and creativity. the designs are soooo fantastic. i just couldn't explain the happiness it brought me...

PS creators just gave 101 % justice to the tale of hansel and gretel. the items were fun, very attractive and.. and.. undeniably fantastic.

you guys can really say that I love this theme! hahahaha

enjoy playing!

Glad you like it. I am not fond of it. To me there have been better weeks. But, I am about as anti-pink as one can get, so maybe my opinion doesn't count.

I do think it's great that others can enjoy these different themes. My recent favorite theme has been the 1950's. I love the wig from that week.

I think the creators just used Hansel and Gretel as an excuse to do pink week. Pink is for Pepto Bismol; not pets!

Guest Guest
I find there is a BIG similarity in another theme they did last year... all cookies and chocolat-y itmes. I don't really like when they duplicate themes... even if they offer new items. It's still all the same to me.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Glad you like it. I am not fond of it. To me there have been better weeks. But, I am about as anti-pink as one can get, so maybe my opinion doesn't count.

I do think it's great that others can enjoy these different themes. My recent favorite theme has been the 1950's. I love the wig from that week.

oh yea.. 1950s is also cool. Smile

Kokonee wrote:
I think the creators just used Hansel and Gretel as an excuse to do pink week. Pink is for Pepto Bismol; not pets!

ahahahahahhahaha Smile)

yellownancy wrote:
I find there is a BIG similarity in another theme they did last year... all cookies and chocolat-y itmes. I don't really like when they duplicate themes... even if they offer new items. It's still all the same to me.

you have a point. I think that's gingerbread house or something?

Kokonee wrote:

You do remember I actually saw a pet called Pepto Bismol. This is from Myspace visits. Laughing

Oh yes! The Pepto Bismol Pet!
Who would name their pet that? Too funny!

Kokonee wrote:

I would respond to that with a joke, but you know me. Laughing But, when you mentioned Pepto Bismol, I laughed.

Kokonee wrote:
Pink is for Pepto Bismol; not pets!

Laughing

yellownancy wrote:

I agree, I'm not a big fan of repeating the themes but as I haven't been a big PS fan until recently then I've missed some of the previous themes so I suppose its not quite so bad for me as I can get the new items but I can understand what you mean though for people who have been using PS from the start.

Kokonee wrote:

hmm pardon? ireally didn't get that. what does Pepto Bismol mean anyway?

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I was happy with the bunny and kitty design!

yea.. it's also cute too Smile

Guest Guest
Yoewii wrote:
Kokonee wrote:

Haha pepto bismal is an anti-stomach-pain medicine. it basically helps with acid reflex and indigestion. it's also pink thus the joke. Laughing

this week's item were definitely cute - i can't deny that. only problem for me is well, i have no need for the items other then for collecting. i don't have a room where i want to do candy theme, so i can't work with it. i do like the bunny-kitty designs they added however, and i enjoyed the ice-cream food from the ice-cream stand. congratulations

Riuna wrote:
Yoewii wrote:
Kokonee wrote:

Haha pepto bismal is an anti-stomach-pain medicine. it basically helps with acid reflex and indigestion. it's also pink thus the joke. Laughing

this week's item were definitely cute - i can't deny that. only problem for me is well, i have no need for the items other then for collecting. i don't have a room where i want to do candy theme, so i can't work with it. i do like the bunny-kitty designs they added however, and i enjoyed the ice-cream food from the ice-cream stand. congratulations

ah! k.