Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop In and Say Hi 2

Oh no Zoonie - like you have not got enough on your mind already.

I have heard of Melationin and used to take it few years ago (as per recommendation of my GP friend who was also using it that time to treat insomnia) and I used to order it from US.

All that is still way away but thank you for the website - I will check it later

okay you guys, good to see you again
but time for me to get going, lunch is almost ready and am about to start hitting the books again today. Gonna try to be more productive, cos the last couple of days I've only seen the laptop or my bed... And TV :-D

Was hoping the weather would turn out a bit better, so I could go for a bike ride, but it rains and don't want to get soaking wet (which happened to me a lot in the states - but then again, it was my own 'fault' for going onto wet rides in amusement parks hehe). I still need to work on the rest of the pictures, but it's over 300, so gonna take my time for it :-)

Bye!

dont worry BG, still procrastinating on my own pictures, and other stuff as well. : D

Getting close to that time for me as well.... apparently have to run next door and fix a mistake the idiot Indian guy made and can't figure out how to fix. How annoying!!!

Then off to get some sleep, and then hope for some good news later on today.

You're welcome Bee - the joy of it is that you can do so much planning.

See you BG - I'd still take it easy for a day or so.

Just rang the people about the furniture, it should come tomorrow (fingers crossed)

IMOM needs me to go and help something out, will be back later on, but for now, cheerio.

Seems like we are all leaving you at the same time Bee, sorry!!!!

Got caught up with work and now you all gone.

Have a nice day/night

Sorry Bee.

I've done a load of gardening and also made all the calls I needed to.
Ordered oil - £645.44 spent in the blink of an eye! aaaaaagh.

Have redecorated some of Zoonie's rooms with birthday gifts.
Am really touched by how many lovely messages I got, as well as all the parcels

Checking in after work ....

You're right Gill, I only have about a five hour window between work ending and bedtime (5pm - 10pm my time), and that's when I don't have evening classes for school, and I also have to squeeze in my workout and dinner at some point ... oh yeah, and spending quality time with the bf (when he's not working late).

So that doesn't leave much time for the forum Sad

But I always read back and catch on everyone.

Kijo - good luck with the apartment! Crossing my fingers.

Aaaw Frannie

Mindy, I just don't know how you fit it all in!

I could hardly get out of bed this morning - did far too much gardening (really heavy weeding) and my back feels seized up, what an old crock I am today.

Hopefully the missing furniture is going to be delivered today - we shall see.

Guest Guest

Good morning from here. It's 10:13 am and I am waiting my dad to come back with breakfast (he promised me a surprise breakfast, and I think it's pizza lol). How is everyone feeling today?

PS topic - I've received thousands of notes this morning (my avatar) and I am feeling really happy hehe. I love the in-game giveaways congratulations

Morning Lazar - mmmm making me hungry, I haven't eaten anything yet.

I hope you got my note, my connection yesterday was dropping out all the time Sad

Guest Guest

Yes I did. The game was really laggy from so many notes. How are you Gill? congratulations

I'm ok thanks. I think I said above though, did so much weeding and gardening yesterday that I got out of bed this morning and was really aching - I think the answer is to do more...but carefully.

How are you? Are you on summer break now?

Guest Guest

Oh, I hope the pain will go away soon. Gardening isn't easy.

As for the summer vacation. Yes. But not soon. My summer ends at 18th of July. I am going to the seminar to practice violin for the new year. I am going on my planned vacation next Monday congratulations

Aaah right, where will you be travelling to?

The gardening shouldn't be so bad, but we've let it get really badly out of hand, so we're paying for it having to put hard work in now Ashamed

Guest Guest

Vienna, Austria Smile I cannot wait to go there. I am staying for 11 days congratulations

Best wishes for your garden and you.

Thank you Smile

and I hope everything goes really well for you too

Guest Guest

I am still here. How are you Kijo? congratulations

how is everyone this fine day?

Guest Guest

Good morning Petra. I am fine thank you. It's really cloudy and cold in here. I really need to change my clothes to something warmer. Br-r-r-r-r-r-r-rrr....

How are you? congratulations

Hello Lazar and Kijo

it's bit cloudy but sticky hot here. I've got the fan on to keep by bit cool (am at work right now)

Kijo - why???
any news about the apartment?

cause..... I get bored..... : D

Put a poll on my facebook.... gonna see how that goes.

Well apartment will take a bit still I think.... just got a fax to my job yesterday, so that will be faxed back out today.... and then I guess I will have to see from there. : D

Stupid Dr office is driving me mad. waiting on my medical records.
clinic says they were mailed out on the 12th and the new place says they have yet to receive them..... was on hold for an hour yesterday with no help at all..... then they always say that they will call me back and never do...... mean while I have been hurting more and ore lately.... I just wanna get some help!!!

How are you??? better I hope!!

Sorry to hear that hun

Yeah I'm doing good. Hang out with my ex last night. He was on my train on the way home from work and his housemate is away so I walked the dog with him and then ended up back at his to watch some telly and play with the dog. It's more relax there if his housemate is not in. He's not too happy about the fact that I stop by every now and then as he thinks that me and my ex shouldn't be friends (not like I care what he things) but I still rather not go there if he's in

I can understand that feeling.
: /

I would tell him its not his fricking business and to butt out!!

Oh no he does not tell me - he told my ex who told me.

When I'm there he's acting like I'm disturbing, stomping around for a bit and then going to his room. I don't want to cause any arguments so I rather not go when he's around. I would just pick the dog and leave and then just bring him back and not stay.

The only one who really suffers is the dog as I don't get to see him as much as I would like as not always I have the time to take him for walk.

I will be crossing my fingers for you that it will all work out with the apartment.

yes poor puppy. : C

sounds kind of immature the roommate..... not that all guys arent.

the poor puppy you are refering to is 6,5 years old 42kg dog!

but yeah I agree but then he did live with his mum till he was 30 so I don't expect lots of maturity from him Laughing

Laughing somehow that doesnt surprise me... Men live with thier moms until they can find a GF to take care of them and be their new mom!!

who says he cant still be a puppy???

well I still refer to him as my baby even though he's starting to get grey around his nose (it's his snout and ears are black and rest is tan) .

it's funny when my sister came to visit few years ago - she is quite thin and petite and weights 49KG and I asked her to walk the dog that weights 42kg.

He's not huge - to your knees but he's half mastiff so I guess that's why he's so heavy. He was weight at vets few weeks ago and we were told that he lost 0.75kg from last time

thats 108 pounds!!!!!! i hope that she is very short.... I am almost 2 of her!!!
: 0

oooooh mastiff!!!! i want one!!!!

he's only half mastiff - we got him as 3 months old puppy from dog rescue centre - he's called Neo. Yes like the one from Matrix and it suits him in many ways - he was the only tan puppy from the littre (remaining 7 were all dark). We only know that the female was mastiff - no one really knows anything about the dog and I'm guessing that's the reason all puppies were given away.

He's daft as a brush and we think there some boxer in him. He's not as wrinkly as mastiffs are - just on his head (kind of his forehead).

I always loved big dogs and my dream dog is "blue" Great Dane

Good morning! AM sitting outside, it's a beautiful non humid day - finally. Last few days were just terrible and I could barely go outside. Sitting on my deck, listening to the locusts chirp and screch - goes along with the jungle theme in PS lol

Hope to see some of you as the day goes along

oh well... gonna go get some stuff done... maybe catch you later

Hi Frannie Smile

Hi everyone!

Quick drop in for hugs

Hi all ... Back home from my short jaunt to pick up MIL. She will be here for two weeks ... Pray for me .... ;o)

Good luck Tanya!

Just peeking in, just got home from school ... Midterm tonight which means the class is half over!

But in other news I've been real sick (real bad head/chest cold) and my eyelids have been swelling up at night ... makes it tough to play PS!

yaaaaa... glad midterm is over !!!!

BOOOOOO .... on still being sick!!

So you need to go to the DR??

It's only been a week ... if it lasts a few more days then I'll consider it. I have sinus problems anyway, so my colds last a bit longer than they should.

Hey guys, still suffering over here from jetlag... I'm kinda getting tired of it all, so I'm hoping it's going to get better soon...

@ TT, have fun with MIL!
@ Mindy, hope you feel better soon

And now I'm off to the dentist (hopefully won't fall asleep over there), after that I have to start packing my things since I'm leaving this Thursday for my annual festival work thing (this year I'm not really looking forward to it - hope it still changes)

Morning All

BG, I can't believe the festival work has come around again already!

Mindy, get well soon honey, that sounds really miserable and I sympathise with the sinus issues.

Likewise Kijo, SO annoying when professional offices fail to be as professional as they ought to be, it's as though they fail to realise the effect on real people who're waiting for them to get their act together.

Love your junglesque description Frannie - we don't get the chirruping crickets, but here we can hear the whirring grasshoppers - they were harvesting across the lane so it was quite a hot and noisy day yesterday ...
IMOM and I were busy, busy, am trying hard to tackle this garden...it's back breaking work, but looking so much better.
Trouble is we're going to need to buy loads of new top soil (our soil is as hard as rock) and tend it well before we can replant.

I looked down at our pond as well yesterday - in all t his heat it's less than a quarter full Sad

Have had breakfast (boiled eggs and toasted sesame bread soldiers) so better think of cracking on with some work.

Thinking of you Tanya!
and Bee - have a good day.

Just got back from bfast as well..... actually made boiled eggs too! But jsut because it was quick and i did not feel like actually "cooking" anything.

They FINALLY found my records..... so that is a BIIIIIIIIG plus. Now I jsut have to wait and see if I get approved.

Good morning! Finally woke up early enough and I still missed Gill. Have been sleeping in a bit lately, all the way till 7:30 or so. OF course I'be been staying up until 2 so no real gain.

Hey All
Just dropping in to see how everyone is! (no-one is here, but I hope you are ok).

Nothing much to report
Had a FAB weekend with Di, G&T and managed to meet up for coffee with Boogs

We all went to a kids theme park on Saturday - 5 adults, 4 kids and then had a BBQ with 11 of us on Saturday night. I was exhausted as kids had me doing handstands, cartwheels and the crab in the garden - Di should have some hilarious photos of that !!
Gotta go now, have a great week.
xoxoxox