• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop In and Say Hi 2

Hello Kijo

how's your weekend been?

Hey guys,

just stopping by to say hello. I'm busy these days with studying. I finally managed to recover from the jet lag from my trip and the festival. It was all too tiring for me and at one point I just knew I had to come back home so I was able to relax again. Things have finally settled down, so I'm glad!!

They're working in our street, meaning: there is no way you can get in or out, unless you walk. But imagine this thing going on for more then a couple of months, not being able to go anywhere cos you are locked in with your own car (luckily my parents have put their car somewhere else). But I can sure tell you it's a real hassle when you have to do shopping (either groceries or other things you need, cos you need to carry it all back home), or when they drop off my brother (we have to pick him up and walk him home... it's hard for him). There's a lot of noise also and sometimes it feels as if there's an earthquake going on. I should make pictures or videotape it to show it probably... But oh well, there's worse then that I guess. I'm just hoping they continue their work and get it over and done with sooner then later!

I also made a regular dr's appointment this eve, to get my blood drawn. I'll know the results in a couple of days, and I just hope everything's okay. Then I'm good to go again for a couple of months :-)

So that's that about me, keeping you guys updated. And now time for me to go back to my books!

Hope you're all doing okay!

Hi everyone!! Glad to see all those that checked in and left word ..

BG ... remember to drink lots of water before you go for your blood work .... it will help.. Sorry to hear about all the construction. Hopefully things will be better when they are done. Is there anyway to get your car out when they are not working? or do they have it torn up so that you can't get out??

Bee.... I am so glad that you got in touch with Elvis!!

I had fun this weekend. We went to see OH's uncles. He has 3, two live near each other, and one is a catholic missionary in Bangladesh. Father/Uncle Bill comes home every 3 years and visits everyone. He is such a joy to talk to about his work.

I am back home now and ready to start the normal life .... The next planned trip is to a wedding in Buffalo, NY in the middle of September. We will be going into Toronto, Canada while we are there and we will see Niagra Falls!! I am excited about that. See you all around!!

Hi TT, believe it or not, but I drank a lot of water yesterday and the dr didn't have much problems this time. And although I used Arnica, my arm is still black & blue, I guess it'll always happen to me :-)

My car was actually at another parking until Dad decided to drive it back home last Friday, so we only have to worry about one car being somewhere else (there's a lot of vandalism going on these days). I've seen the street yesterday, I'm keeping it where it is. I've seen one of the manhole covers sticking out and there's no way I'm able to avoid that.

Hope you're all well!
Time to hit the books again, have a lot planned for today :-)

morning. having a chocolate muffin and fruit.... that equals out about right, doesn't it???

: D

Good morning. Looks like I've missed everyone again.

BG, Tan and Kijo

it was just a line from Elvis - if you go to my FB profile pics you can read it. It does not say much but it's a sign that he's still around. I have sent him message too but got no reply (yet).

Hello Kijo

how's things? You feeling any better with new meds?

Hi Bee.... I will go look it up .. I miss all our boys. They never come around any more ...

Busy week at work ... just a quick moment to stop in a say hello. I hope everyone is doing well.

Good morning everyone. I'm counting days till my "holiday" congratulations

Hello Frannie

yes I'm still here. How are you?

I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you? Bet the lions were fun

hmmm boss must be there... will be back later. Hope you're happy and well

Still here - was on the phone.

Yes lions were nice but company was nicer - we has such a fun weekend!
I'm going home to my sisters next wednesday so I'm looking forward to having a break

back from b-fast. sorry bee, last couple of days been saying hey, then running off!!!

Hello Kijo - I understand. RL comes first Smile

I was trying to be polite

how are you? apart from memory like a sieve?

i dunno what a sieve is. HAHAHA

I am..... well so/so to be honest. but oh well, what can you do.

the meds are pretty good..... well the one is at least.... but i have taken it before.... its a synthetic steroid. so that helps out a lot. been able to do a lot of things I havent been able to do in a while, and gaining some strength bak and what not. can walk up stairs well, can force myself to walk down, ect. still have some painful days, like today. and days where I swell up and hurt still..... but i guess on the most part.... its been really good.

the meds that are specifically for the RA, wont kick in for another month or so..... so really have no insight there.

Hello, hello, hello

I've been sooooo busy with RL lately, I wouldn't even know where to start but I have five minute (boss is off today) and so thought I'd stop by and say hi to all you lovely peeps.

I don't have time to read back atm but hope everyone is doing well and life is good for you all.

Take lots of care and hopefully come winter time I'll be back with a vengeance

Oh yes, Kijo a sieve is a strainer hun. xx

Hello Dawn
lovely to hear from you

@Kijo - that's good that you able to do more stuff - let's hope once the other stuff kicks in you be even better and more active.
Any update on moving?

will prolly have to gie a better reasoning tomorrow as it it time to leave, but they gave my apartent away..... so not moving at the end of the month, waiting on a call for another apartment.

HI DAWN!!!! been so long!!!!!

WEll, time for me to pack up. see you guys!

WHAT????

so sorry to hear that hunnie - hopefully something better will come up soon.
Take care and catch you laters x

on rare occastion I come here in (my) evening and still no-one around.
well

Horrid day at work today ... thinking of going to the local bar and drowning my sorrows ... I also sent the bf a text message to bring home any chocolate or cookies lying around at his office

*hugs* to all

well no one around on Friday! : D

soooo glad to be off in just a minute.... cant wait to go to SLEEP.

hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!!!

Good morning

3 more days of work and then I'm off - still going to work on Wed as my flight is not untill 8pm so I will be leaving work 30mins early to get to airport (saving me one day of annual leave for some other time LOL).

Got on-line checking done, travel insurance purchased, packing almost done. Of course I forgot to check how much money I have with me but if I need to I can do that tomorrow lunch time.

Hope everyone's weekend was nice and relaxing

Hello Kijo - sorry spend last 30 minutes constantly rebooting my computer as it wouldn't start up.

I'm going home to spend 12 days with my sister. Nothing too exciting but it will be a break from work and everyday teadious life

How was your weekend?

12 days? wow, nice break!!!

weekend? worked the whole time. : P

Gonna have a great day today tho!!! : D

I have not been home since last year August and have not really had any time off work this year yet - it's well overdue LOL

Sorry I though you had weekend off but I've just read about your plans for day with Tan - that will hopefully make up for it!

yes I am hoping too.
was SUPPOSED to get today off, and would have been able to go visit her all day yesterday and today..... but couldnt get anyone to cover ONE shift for me. really dumb.
So, talked her into visiting me. : D
Gonna go see despicable me together!!!

morning Fran!

you've been wanting to see that move for a while now... glad you finally get to go

Frannie wrote:
morning girls!

sorry Frannie - almost missed your post there.

How are you?

yeah..... can't believe its been this long.
No one ever wants to go see movies with us, and we have been DYING to see it since waaaaay before it came out.... have been planning to see it since June. Just glad it hasnt been taken out the theaters yet.

Frannie wrote:
Bee, you must be excited to be 'going home'

yes I am - already have few meetings lined up while home and one of my London friends is currently travelling in Eastern Europe and I shall be meeting him for a day near my home so that might be fun too.

It will be lovely seeing everyone and if things go well I shall be meeting up with my childhood friend that I have not seen for over 20 years - it didn't work our for us last year as something come up for her and she couldn't make it but we made plans this year so

previews of it look cute, though not exactly my style of movie.

will you need help with TWo stuff, or does it not matter to you any longer?