Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop In and Say Hi 2

Frannie wrote:
I'm good Bee, thanks for asking. How are you?

getting more and more excited - this break is well overdue. I have not had any time off work this year yet.

I spend most of the weekend doing laundry, ironing and re-organising my underwear and sock drawers. I'm almost finished packing. Done on-line cheking and my travel insurance this morning (this will cover me for my US trip next June as well)

Frannie wrote:
will you need help with TWo stuff, or does it not matter to you any longer?

me? No I don't play that much anymore so don't worry about me but thank you for the offer.

I have posted yesterday about gold sticker I have - did you see it? No-one claimed it yet.

Bee!!!! Have fun on your trip!!! (just in case I don't see you before you leave)

Toulouse wrote:
Hey guys!!
Been a long time, just stopping by before lunch!

hello BG - they didn't cut through your internet cable when digging out your road then - that's good news congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Bee!!!! Have fun on your trip!!! (just in case I don't see you before you leave)

thank you - I'm going on Wednesday after work as my flights is not until 8pm

[quote="Bee"]
Frannie wrote:

I have posted yesterday about gold sticker I have - did you see it? No-one claimed it yet.

I saw it. Have it already.. surprised noone else spoke on it though

Frannie wrote:

I saw it. Have it already.. surprised noone else spoke on it though

well I have limited the post only to C&G list. I might re-posted it in case someone missed it. There is not that many people on my list that still collect stickers

Just realizing I havent made any graphics PS related in like..... ever!

Thinking aobut making a lady Gaga one......

Bee wrote:
hello BG - they didn't cut through your internet cable when digging out your road then - that's good news congratulations

Luckily!!! congratulations
They did put us without water from time to time, so we are prepared for that! : D

inu-kijo wrote:
oh wow.... thread is pretty lively this morning.
Hiya BG! : D

Hey wifey! ♥️

Bee wrote:
thank you - I'm going on Wednesday after work as my flights is not until 8pm

It sounds very exciting!!

yeah, I forgot to refresh the page twice already LOL.. sometimes we stay on the same page for 2 days

No I have not - I was actually thinkin about here this morning. I should send her a text to see how she's doing. Will report back.

would you do that please Bee? tell her we love her!

Bye BG enjoy lunch!

Toulouse wrote:
okay, sorry to leave you guys, but lunch is ready

ttyl!

enjoy x

Sorry got sidetracked last minute, time for me to go! see you all laters! <3

Frannie wrote:
would you do that please Bee? tell her we love her!

Bye BG enjoy lunch!

I have texted her and told her. Will let you know when I get response back.

inu-kijo wrote:
Sorry got sidetracked last minute, time for me to go! see you all laters! <3

byeeee Kijo and have fun with Tan. Enjoy the movie

great.. I know I should drop her an email, just can't seem to get anything together these days. Feel very scattered

yeah I know that feeling Frannie - been like that myself Laughing

(after I check and see what that bad cat did.. we've been having toilet problems... little b**ch)

coffee and smoke?

oh no! potty training trouble does not sound pleasant Sad

Frannie wrote:
back.... but getting really sleepy again

you can go back to bed Frannie if you sleepy - it's close to lunch time and I will need to go to a bank to let them know about my travel so I will be away from computer anyway.

all right then.. gonna go catch my morning nap.. most restful sleep of the day for me

do post, please, if you hear from Gill... and have a great trip if I don;t see you before you leave

sweet dreams Frannie and I will let you know once I've heard back from Gill

Just a quick note - Gill was at the bank this morning so couldn't really chat or text but she is saying HI to everyone

Kijo and I have had a wonderful day. Had a great meal and watched Despicable Me.... Very cute movie!!

Now sitting in her lobby chattin ....

That's great Tanya! So glad you and Kijo had wonderful time

Tomorrow I'm flying home tomorrow - I'm getting excited now.
Two more days of work (my flight is in the evening so I'm dragging my suitcase to work Sad )

yep - 25 minutes walk to train station, 10 minutes walk from tube station to my office and then 12 minutes from office to different tube station to catch connecting train to airport. There will be some walking in between but I don't mind. I should be taking earlier train with my X and hoping that he will give me hand with the suitcase as we will be walking to station together (it's his suitcase LOL)

oh geez!!! no fun. Once when visiting PA had to carry a SUPER heavy suitcase with no wheels through the transits, and lots of walking to get to the train station. was no fun at all.... so I can sympathize with you there.

But at least you can say its worth the trip you are going on, right??

definitely! Already got 3 meetings up planned and it's also my sister's b'day on Sunday. No getting up early in the morning and no bloody church bells at 8am the weekend (her flat is double glazed and no church nearby).
I really need the break and it will be nice to be home (after a year).

I'm using my X's suitcase as last time I went home airport baggage handlers managed to break both of suitcase handles so on my way back from London airport I had 25KG suitcase on wheels with no way of pulling it so I ended up carrying in in my arms - not fun at all. Had to bin the case and have not replaces it yet as I have my eye on Samsonite but it's very expensive

oh wow... well i do hope that the rest of the trip is perfect and you have the most wonderful time!!! must be nice to have a couple of weeks off from work!!!!

Hate to jet, but it is my time.
See ya tomorrow!!!!

and me again
sitting at work counting hours till I leave to catch my train to the airport.

Guest Guest

Just dropping by to say HI.

I've got way many responsibilities in my RL right now, that I've barely found time to stop by here and say hello. How is everyone?

Hello Lazar - you and everyone else - not many people come here recently.

I'm very excited as I'm going on my holiday (visiting my family in Czech Republic) today.

How are you?

Guest Guest

Aww have a great time. congratulations

Fine thank you. Like I said a little busy but I always find time for PSFC. I am praying for all of this to be over soon, because I am busy 24/7. Literally.

I hope it will get easier for you soon - you need to have some time for yourself or you will get ill.

Hello Frannie

yes I am! Had to leave earlier this morning but Mr B helped me with the case to train station. Got my ticket extension to get to the airport so i don't have to worry about it and found out that I can take a bus from office couple of stops and then just less than 5 minutes walk to train station to catch my train.
I'm all sorted now - just have to hope that trains are running on time

How are you?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Robin had the day off yesterday and we had a nice time. Went for lunch to a diner, made me think of ps. It's all old timey and red. Then toured a local cemetary, very old graves.