Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eris Constance

My Playfish Cash Has Already Appeared--Please Close

Playfish finally gave me my Playfish cash!

Thanks to everyone who responded, I am so glad to have people who care!

Please close the thread now. congratulations

I bought an Ultimate Game Card today for 120 cc, and when I loaded the pin, it says I successfully redeemed the card, but up to now, I still haven't gotten my cc. I looked around the official PS forum and found that it was happening to other people too. I sent a ticket to Support already, but I am so worried that they will not give me my cc! Now I can't buy the WWF items.

it must be an issue only with the gaming card codes. I bought cash coins this morning using paypal and it worked immediately

Hope they get it sorted really quickly hun and you get your coins before the new items are released x

Thanks for the comfort Lisa! I am just so worried, because I've read before that some people never got their cc at all! It's troubling because this has never happened to me before.

Guest Guest

argh that's scary!! Sad i wish you the best of luck to get this fixed.

i only used my phone and actual playfish cash cards to buy cc. i was almost tempted to buy the ultimate gamer's card too..

Guest Guest
I hope you cash appears soon!
Must just be slow because EVERYONE IN THE WORLD is on PS right now!
New items day is always a little

Dont worry Eris Constance, I use the card equivalent to Ultimate Game Card (it has another name here) and never have had problem before
Suport will answer surely soon

Riuna wrote:
argh that's scary!! Sad i wish you the best of luck to get this fixed.

i only used my phone and actual playfish cash cards to buy cc. i was almost tempted to buy the ultimate gamer's card too..

yellownancy wrote:
I hope you cash appears soon!
Must just be slow because EVERYONE IN THE WORLD is on PS right now!
New items day is always a little

sinenomine wrote:
Dont worry Eris Constance, I use the card equivalent to Ultimate Game Card (it has another name here) and never have had problem before
Suport will answer surely soon

Thanks guys!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Awww no Sad, you should contact them again and complain and say its still not there! Silly playfish!!!

I did, and now the status says "work in progress." I hope they get to fix it soon!

Eris Constance wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Awww no Sad, you should contact them again and complain and say its still not there! Silly playfish!!!

I did, and now the status says "work in progress." I hope they get to fix it soon!

Well it looks like they're fixing it at last so fingers crossed they do!