Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

MYSTERY EGGS - LAST WEEK IN STORE!!!!!

Guest Guest
This is a heads up to everyone who has not completed the following Collections from Mystery Eggs in the Mystery Shop : THEY ARE LAST WEEK IN STORE!!!!

- Fairy Tail
- Toys
- Fortune
- Faerie
- Autumn Faerie
- Food Booth

(I have SOOO much work to do to complete each collection... this will make me broke ~ and how will I afford to DIG???)

are the price of egg are halfed like the other clearance item?

if not..
Wow..
It cost so much for 1 set Sad

Too many clearance in this few week

I bought a few fortune eggs and found one crystal for my Labyrinth room. Smile I sort of lose interest in those eggs after a time, but the crystals were what I was collecting for a time.

:O nooooooo! I like the eggs and have soooo many to complete my sets aswell!
Have to do some serious mystery egg shopping I think!!!

Guest Guest

I loved those eggs (toy mystery and fairy tale) when they were released (back at Shamrocks day 2009) but I've lost interest in them over the weeks passing. I'm not into eggs, so I'll gift the ones which I have unopened in my check to nancy and other egg collectors congratulations

I blew all of my money on the clearance eggs alone...hope I get the Autumn Faerie Bookcase, Red dragon, and Pirate ship on time...

Guest Guest

I have sent 10 fortune teller eggs to Nancy. Good luck girl congratulations

Guest Guest

I will give out my autumn faerie items (I don't have all) to all in need. congratulations

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they were getting rid of them. I haven't completed ANY collection. >.<

Guest Guest

Hina, I will send you a few autumn faerie items in a minute. congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Hina, I will send you a few autumn faerie items in a minute. congratulations

Thanks for being so thoughtful! I really appreciate it!

hinapasha wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they were getting rid of them. I haven't completed ANY collection. >.

Same here! Wish they weren't getting rid of them Sad but hopefully they'll be bringing out new ones to replace them

CharlotteLouise wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they were getting rid of them. I haven't completed ANY collection. >.

Same here! Wish they weren't getting rid of them Sad but hopefully they'll be bringing out new ones to replace them

I had no interest in the toy mystery eggs or the fairy tale eggs because I've seen the completed animated scenes in plenty of houses so there's no suspense. But how could they get rid of the cute fairy stuff? Sad The food booth does look kind of outdated though, but I still want those items.

Yay, I just finished collecting the autumn faerie collection. One down, three to go. Clearance sales are killing me!