4 bocconcini cheese balls
6-10 leaves of basil
Directions:
1-Roll out your pizza dough
2-Place all your ingredients in the order they appear above
3-Bake for 15 mins
4-Broil for 3 mins
(time may vary based on your oven)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Guest Guest

Count me in too! Yum!!! I will share some of mine when I get home. congratulations

Oh wow Nancy, those look delicious!! I'm definitely going to have to contribute but my pictures and food will never look that amazing!! Sooo Yummy!! Great idea by the way!

wow nancy!!! thats great! i would definitely try one of these recipes...i love cooking too...now stomach's rumbling,,,yum..yum!!!

Guest Guest
Thanks everyone!

I hope everyone will contribute, even if it's just 1 recipe.
I need some new ideas... I can't wait to see everyones creations!

I found this recipe online and it's delicious!

1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar (not packed)
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup boiling water

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fill muffin pans with 24 cupcake liners. Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. (I recommend a batter bowl to easily pour the batter into the cupcake liners). Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Beat with a mixer for about two minutes, occasionally scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the boiling water, and beat, just until blended. (Don't be alarmed - the batter appears watery). Evenly ladle (or pour) the batter into the liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the center of the cupcakes springs back when lightly touched. Cool and frost.

I prefer to use a spatula instead of a mixer, much faster and easier to clean. Yeah, it is very watery, but it comes out fluffy and moist!

I usually make it with peanut butter frosting.

Guest Guest
That sounds yummy Mangoberri! And simple to make.
When you get a moment would you mind sharing your recipie for "Peanut Butter Forsting"? I've never made it, or tasted it... but it MUST be awesome! (I love Peanut Butter!!!!)

wowowowowie! everything looks so yummy!
i love this recipe thread! i'll have to put some up!!

yellownancy wrote:
That sounds yummy Mangoberri! And simple to make.
When you get a moment would you mind sharing your recipie for "Peanut Butter Forsting"? I've never made it, or tasted it... but it MUST be awesome! (I love Peanut Butter!!!!)

I use this one:

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
2 cups confectioners' sugar

Directions

Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick and spreadable. Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy.