Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Vampires Suck! - Trailer (ahh how dare they lol!)

The movie comes out on the 18th of August. I have known about this for ages but thought I would share it for those who haven't heard of it!

Its basically the parody movie for "Twilight". That's right there making fun of it Sad
Anyway, it actually did make me laugh at some bits, I couldn't control it!
The same writing and directing team's other films:

Vampires Suck (2010)
Disaster Movie (2008)
Meet the Spartans (2008)
Epic Movie (2007)
Scary Movie 4 (2006)
Date Movie (2006)
Scary Movie 3 (2003)
Scary Movie 2 (2001)
Scary Movie (2000)
Spy Hard (1996)

Honestly they are kind of funny but you know... mean I guess lol

I saw the trailer for this when I went to see eclipse and it really made me laugh, dont think the other twilight fans were as impressed with it though lol

Would love to see it

lea75 wrote:
I saw the trailer for this when I went to see eclipse and it really made me laugh, dont think the other twilight fans were as impressed with it though lol

Would love to see it

lol it didn't show in the cinema we went to but I had already watched it on YouTube lol!
Haha yeh me and my neighbours are planning on going to see it, it couldn't hurt Laughing

I'm gonna watch it. It's gonna rock. I loved Spy Hard. Smile Of course Leslie Nielson was in it and Wierd Al did the music.

Smile I can't wait!!!!!!!!

A chiwawa!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Hahahahahahaa I love it

Gaiamaiden wrote:
omg...........you..are ...kidding ...me!!!!!!!!

hehe no Sad

I thought it was bound to happen with these writers anyway, they always make fun of celebrities with their movies but they usually don't center them around the one series
eg. Michael Jackson in scary movie, Hannah montanna in the disaster movie, narnia in the epic movie, etc. But now they are basing a whole movie on one series!!! Well atleast we know that twilight is that popular.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm gonna watch it. It's gonna rock. I loved Spy Hard. Smile Of course Leslie Nielson was in it and Wierd Al did the music.

Smile I can't wait!!!!!!!!

same congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Hahahahahahaa I love it

it's funny but stupid rolled into one lol

I am a HUGE vampire fan! HUGE!!!! but seriously the twilight sorry but i don't like it a bit so this movie I'm head over heels about it I'm sooooo going to see it! congratulations I adore parodies so funny!

i like parodies and i love vampires *runs to see the trailer* :p
i saw the trailer and it rules i may prefer this edward Laughing

I think you have to watch twilight first or you will not get a lot of the jokes...will deffinately be watching it though

lea75 wrote:
I think you have to watch twilight first or you will not get a lot of the jokes...will deffinately be watching it though

i agree with you

@Nancy- I like robert- hes the best edward
@lisa- I agree Smile
@Sara- haha yeh it will definitely not come anywhere close to the popularity of twilight, because even anti-twilighters are saying its stupid