Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I serously need a life.

Today I made some rocks to go into the rock like candles centerpiece I have for our dining table. I rolled them together while my husband was experimenting with cement paste. I guess I really need to get a life, but he thought my eight little rocks were rather cool. Laughing

So, is anyone else doing anything super exciting today? congratulations

Looking at the picture, I thought that is a candle before I see your explanation??

Hehe I remember making one of those earlier this year! I got really bored after cleaning the dining room so I went out back and got some smallish sized white stones and put them all into this small plate/bowl thing I had Laughing

I did nothing that interesting today, spent most of the day on my computer o.O

Guest Guest

I went to Dunav Park today at Wien and it was exciting, fun and tiring. congratulations

You're going to be soooo proud of me today...well tonight rather.Sorry to everyone that I haven't been online too.I have missed ya'll TONS!

I am going to get all dolled up and going to meet my husband's NEW (get this) business partner and his wife tonight.

Cory is starting a new organic greenhouse system on our farm.Hydroponics...... it will involve fish,fruits and veggies.I will call one day next week and explain.

Thing is, I am leaving the house for something other than a dr appointment.....so weird lol

Yvette this is co cute!!!!
Kathy im so proud of you hun
Today my parents told me and my bro to accompany them for tiny trip to a very nice place were there is a nice restaurant but we both didnt want to so we stayed home doing nothing

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
So, is anyone else doing anything super exciting today? congratulations

I think your rock candle display look so cool!
The small rocks you made look so realistic.
It makes people look twice when they see them because it's so un-usual!
Today I painted my toe nails - I don't get allot of time to do them... but today I did!
 toes11.gif

I really love those candles Yvette. I think it's a cute idea. congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
You're going to be soooo proud of me today...well tonight rather.Sorry to everyone that I haven't been online too.I have missed ya'll TONS!

I am going to get all dolled up and going to meet my husband's NEW (get this) business partner and his wife tonight.

Cory is starting a new organic greenhouse system on our farm.Hydroponics...... it will involve fish,fruits and veggies.I will call one day next week and explain.

Thing is, I am leaving the house for something other than a dr appointment.....so weird lol

I've missed you, hun! Glad to hear you're doing better! You have a farm? I'm so envious! Laughing

Wow Yvette those are beautiful! You did a wonderful job creating the stones for your candle centerpiece! I really quite love it!

Kathy, I hope all goes well tonight sweet heart! That sounds wonderful I just hope you can enjoy yourself and have a wonderful time!

Guest Guest

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I remembered! I made a sand castle once. It was big and beautiful. Then party breakers came called waves and ruined all my hard work.