Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Green stone tiara

I was so glad to get the new green stone tiara in a GMB today...but how come it only sells for 99 coins?

Is this a glich?? New GMB items have always sold for 999 coins (not that I'm going to sell it, just curious lol)

Guest Guest

I've asked PF about this and still no solid reply. Sad

That whole thing with the GMBs is just a rip off. No wonder I don't buy so many of them. I was surprised to get the tiara, but hopefully they will fix it. I think that's why they removed the fortune eggs before they released these tiaras in the GMBs, they look very similar to the jewelry from that egg.

I think they also changed the odds of getting 999's in the GMB. Before it was 20-30% of the time, you'll get a good item. By good item I mean the items released only in mystery boxes every week and 999 items. Now it's more like 10% or less (or so I've read). Since the update I've probably gotten 20 boxes or more and I only got one item that wasn't junk. I don't have any of the new items from several weeks past except for a gift Lazar sent and the lollipops decor that was the one good item I found. Now the odds of me getting those items is so low, I don't even care enough to try.

Edit: All this only makes me believe that they are doing their best to discourage trading.

hinapasha wrote:

Edit: All this only makes me believe that they are doing their best to discourage trading.

I was halfway through reading your posts and was about to post this part myself.

I don't understand why they want to discourage trading, though, considering they haven't gone to any trouble to allow us in game contact other then notes. Some other games allow two or more characters to be in the room and interact with each other - Farm Town has been doing that since I can remember. It makes the game far more interesting and you'd think since they aren't going to introduce something like that, they'd at least let us trade.

raphaeline wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I was halfway through reading your posts and was about to post this part myself.

I don't understand why they want to discourage trading, though, considering they haven't gone to any trouble to allow us in game contact other then notes. Some other games allow two or more characters to be in the room and interact with each other - Farm Town has been doing that since I can remember. It makes the game far more interesting and you'd think since they aren't going to introduce something like that, they'd at least let us trade.

Maybe it's another one of their roundabout and useless ways to stop hacking. At this rate their war on hacking is going to be successful because they won't have any players much less hackers left by the time they're done.