Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I'm fed up with everything.

Guest Guest
I need some rest from the internet. I have so many issues going on right now, that I find it really hard to do anything to solve them. I will come here when I can, to check if there's anything new on this amazing site. I will visit Rocky every day just to spin the lottery and check if there are any new gifts/notes.

I have came back from Wien and everything is going downhill for me. That's why I am quitting everything at the moment - to focus on my RL. I am sorry for not sharing more, it's just that I cannot explain the issues at the moment. When I solve everything I will come back and be active and host some great comps that I already have in mind.

I hope to see everyone soon, be good, and keep PSFC the best forum ever!

Sorry to hear that Lazar. Good luck with sorting everything out. Hope to see you back again soon.

We're going to miss you, Laz but RL is more important and I'm sure you'll be back soon

Guest Guest

Thank you everyone. I will have enough time to come here, those are good news. Smile

i'm sorry to hear that Laz!!!!! hope you get back soon! and that yoyr problems will be fixed! we will all be thinking of you! sending positive energy! Good luck and stay optimistic, almost everything can be solved with your loved ones by your side!

You'll be in our prayers! And our pets will keep Rocky company!

Guest Guest
RL is more important than pixels - that's what I always say.
Nevertheless, I will miss you not being around as much.
But C.J. will be sure to visit Rocky often and make sure he is clean and fed
I'll send positive energy across the ocean to you!