Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The petling limit...

Guest Guest

The petling limit will be increased to 20 next week. I myself suggested that in TOF and Mark Bendon, the PS mayor, replied and told me that it's gonna happen next week. I am so happy. congratulations

Great, I love any change that helps people to have what they want Smile I hope they listen to other great suggestions too

Sad I sold doggies and cats to be able to buy the dragon and pegasus
Would like to have them back

I like it, but I hope that the people will feed their existing petlings. Begging petlings is massively depressing for me. That's why mine are all over the place. congratulations

Guest Guest
Lazar, that's great that they listened to you, are puting your idea into practice and actually sent you a reply! Way to go! You got PlayFish to listen = your my hero!

As long as people don't keep them all in their "visitng room" I'm fine with the 20 petling limit. It's just sooooo slow when I visit a Pet who has 10 petlings in the 1st room Ashamed

yellownancy wrote:
As long as people don't keep them all in their "visitng room" I'm fine with the 20 petling limit. It's just sooooo slow when I visit a Pet who has 10 petlings in the 1st room Ashamed

Oh yes! Please!!!!! Petling owners....don't put more than 3 in the first room! It makes it impossible to visit, take pictures, or wash your flies off! (especially if you also have flapping wings and jubles)

i got mine in the garden and they are only four. i', wondering thought what kind of petlings are they going to add since they increased the limit. any guesses?