Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

New Items are out.....what you think......=D

go to check shops for new items.......what you think.......what is your favorite items......=D

my favorite is restorant terrace wallpaper and red kitchen bundle............and of cors all cash items are amazing..... congratulationscongratulations

i like the new items. they are fun.
i just wish we could fit more than 3 petlings into that house..and i wish it were bigger or a separate secret room just for the petlings... Laughing

They're okay, but too much like the 50's theme that we had recently. I like the red kitchen stuff. I'm not a fan of the build a burger thing, but that's just me.

yeah that is true.............in last few months we have a lot of 50's and 80's themed items.......i wish that they will make some Historical or GREEN themed items next week........xD

It just seems to me that they are really getting into a rut of the same sorts of themes. It's getitng boring and I'm not really into fast food. I decorated my room for it, but my heart wasn't into it.

i love new theme(esp. new cc items-they are amazing)
about fast food...i really had fun creaing burgers Laughing
and i really like that they are animated congratulations

I love the Pink & Red Strawberry Chef Bundles, soo cute!
And the Mon Petit Cheri Romantic Date Set! (Shame the dress for the Mon Petit Cheri set looks quite like the Pink Lace Prom Dress we had a few weeks back........)
Also the Restaurant Terrace Wallpaper and the Lake Retreat congratulations