Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Happy Thursday!!

Today I'm so excited, so excited in fact that I haven't even gone to bed yet!

Last night, after talking with my husband for the past week about adopting a cat, my sister called me and explained that her boss has a 10 week old kitten available for adoption. Initially I wanted to get an older cat that has already been around children, neutered or spayed and had vaccinations. All this being said, I'm really excited to get a kitten that can be raised by us and grow up around the kids. Plus aren't kittens just so adorable!

My sister will be calling her boss in the morning, so like a mad lady I will be running around town looking for pet supplies for my new kitten! Hopefully by around 2pm, we will have him! YAY! Cannot believe it! Thank goodness after 5 years of being with me hearing about how much I want a cat, hubby caves in a day after our anniversary! I told him I couldn't want any better gift!

So now, what do you have planned today? I hope everyone is doing well! *hugs*

ooohh and before I forget.. Here's a picture of the little guy!

he is totally stunning...you are so lucky!

My kids would love a kitten, but I have leather settees and I'm worried about a kitten/cat using it as a scratchin post Sad

Awww Thank you so much! I'm so ecstatic!

Lisa, kittens and leather definitely don't mix well but I will be sure to be gently trimming it's nails so my furniture doesn't get shredded. Definitely going to get a good scratching post though! My only worry is my poor kids might terrorize the little guy! Hubby asked if I would tell them that he's for them, and I said for sure, but it will be my little kitten! He said "oh I know" lol. I can't wait to have another little baby!

I hope you both are doing well! xx

aww how cute kitten

congrats Sara congratulations

and about today.i am just going to meet with my friends and have fun
wish everyone good day Laughing

awwww I totally envy you, I want a cat so badly. Happy Pets are the closest that I have gotten to having a real kitty...but it doesn't stop me from wanting one.

Yvette, I'm sure Sven will get an offer soon and then you can move to a better place where you can have a real kitty sweetie! The time will come! *hugs*

Well I will be getting him a little later than expected but he will for sure be here in about 7 hours! I will have to post more pictures of him when he gets here! I just can't wait to hold him!

oh,, your kitten is soooo cute..
please send my hugs to your little guy..

Awwwww that kitten is so cute! I want one now hehe congratulations
Hope you've got him now and have had lots of fun with him already : ), can't wait to see the pics! congratulations