Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

redecorating my house.......=D

hii all.....i just wanted to tell you that you don't need to worry if you visit me at PS and se my house totally empty......that is because i have decide to redecorate my house.....i have got about 30 pages of new items and i don't know where to put them so i decide to try out some another ideas for my house.......will post pictures when i finish some room.....i have about 20 rooms to decorate sooo this will take me some time.......=D

Guest Guest
I look forward to seeing your house after your renos are done!
I'll make sure to visit Dixie so she dosen't get lonely.
congratulations

Good luck with it! I'd like to re-decorate mine too, but I'm not very inspired at the moment! But I really look forward to see yours!!

I know how you feel... My house (1st room) was like this for almost the last month!!!!!!

Can't wait to see your new house!!!!

Oh my! Good luck and have great ideas, because I loved your home, hope they'll look even better!

i have decoratedfirst room but i need to wait few more hour's to my warning go and then i will be able to post it in room of week where you can see it.......=D

this is my new closet room........special tnx to chiaretta who managed one set in this room.....thank you soooo much......

this is closet room

hope you like it.......