Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

The New items are here! What do you think??

I'm in love and I've already decorated! Where are the clothes? Am I missing something or wasn't there supposed to be a wig for coins? I really adore the wigs and clothes, but they aren't here! *cries*

myladyyawo wrote:
I'm in love and I've already decorated! Where are the clothes? Am I missing something or wasn't there supposed to be a wig for coins? I really adore the wigs and clothes, but they aren't here! *cries*

There are lots of clothes, but in the new CC mystery boxes Sad

Are they giftable?

Edit: ok, I've read in TOF that they are not giftable, only the bundle can be gifted at purchasing. So... that's great, if you like all of them, you will spend a lot of coins and you'll end with repeated bundles that you will not be able to sell.

That's wonderful, PF...

i hope soooo......i will be in depresion if i can not get ugly duckling bundle....i am in love with that one......... Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
i hope soooo......i will be in depresion if i can not get ugly duckling bundle....i am in love with that one......... Laughing

The only way you can get it is to be gifted with a mystery box and that your desired bundle was there Sad

oh I would love to have anyone of them! Thats terrible they can't be gifted individually like the pet costumes! I wish there was more to get with coins though, I don't think I'll be able to get cc's for at least another month. There should be at least a wig or something! Not just the blue dress!

I love it ,but the cc on the wigs and stuff is bumming me out!
I have an extra of the outfit I am wearing and can't gift it grrrrrr

I'm shocked to see that they give you the 10 + 3 for 60, if you can't gift them, why would you risk buying in bulk?

yeah.....that isn't fair................what i need to do........i need to sell all my rare items and to find someone who will send me boxes and then i will got 5 same set's and will not got one that i want..........i am very angry that they aren't giftable.....i will never have ugly duckling bundle........ Mad

I wanted to give Kokonee the Little Prince outfit, but then when I discovered that they weren't giftable, I had to come up with an alternative plan. Annoying, because I know she totally loves that story.

omg!!!!!!!!! that's horrible I hoped they were giftable at least! I adore the new fiary tale clothes and in the beging of the blog there wasn't a state that they were cc, and of cource not even a chance, that we can choose what we want , since it is real money! not fair! I wanna know what i'm buying! not in the mystery ! and in the wwf all I want is a blouse of wwf with the panda,

what did i tell you......i will spent all my 5999,3333,4999,999 and rare items and i will get unwanted set.........i got most unwanted set.........red shoes one........i can't belive.......this isn't fairytale week this is nightmare week........all beauty items are in Cash Shop .....you can't even make a room if you don't have CC's......... Mad

i lke it to but i love ugly duckling one much more.....i was talking about it all time from first time i saw new items......and now i have red shoes and princess and pea and don't have my favorite.......Chiaretta is AMAZING friend ..........she send me one mystery box and i have got princess and pea.......

don't worry hun.............i love and princess and the pea one................it is amazing......all outfits are amazing but ducky is my favorite...............thank you soooooo much.......

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh Ursula looks precious in that outfit. Smile

Thanks a lot, Yvette. You cannot imagine what a wonderful surprise!!! I got even nervous! Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwww......................Ursula you are soooooooo lucky.........this outfit is AMAZING......... Laughing

Thanks, Pedja :_) I love it and the wig it's absolutly cute!

yeah.........wig is soooooo cute and dress is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING and elegant.....i love it............Ursula looks super cool in this outfit........ congratulations

Ursula wrote:
Lisa, I adore you:

Ursula look so beautiful!!!

I love the new CC clothes bundle (of course) Laughing
The sad thing don't have CC and dunno how to add PFC SadLaughing

I really hope they will make the outfits giftable, what is the point of having same expensive outfit repeated and repeated, probably if all bundles included a wig which could be dyed people would buy more but no
Those guys of PF are really crazy
Mad

yes.....i have bough one more box and again got same bundle....i don't need it but i know one girl who really want that bundle and i want to give it to here but i cant............ Mad

hiiiiiiiii.........................i have got my little duckie........i love it sooooooo much.....here is our first picture......... congratulations