Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

This is really random but annoying the hell outa me =D

So i was just typing and looked over because my phone just recieved a text....but i was still typing because some times i can touch type....When im fully awake haha................. and THEN

Saw my lil finger way up in the air! So everytime i type my lil fingers go way into the air and i just use my other fingers to type!

Does your lil fingers do this when you type or is it just me being wierd??

Woah this is going to really annoy me now! Iv never realised this before!

I wonder if its because i have long nails and i have to use the bottom of my finger tip to type! I dont know but i have to find a way of stopping them from sticking up like this! Maby tape it to my other fingers or something haha

ahahahahah....LOL....that sometimes happen to me too.......xD....don't worry hun....you are notwierd.....LOL

It happens to me too! When i don't use it to type something it's up! LaughingLaughingLaughing

weird! I hadn't noticed it till i saw this!

haha oh great! Now im gonna get you all thinking about it and we will be a bunch of angry members who get annoyed with ou lil fingers!

Someone stick us in a straight jacket!!

Guest Guest
Well, I never thought of looking at my little fingers when I was typing before, but I am now (as I am typing this message) and all I can say is : please send me a straight jacket too!!! But, what's funny is that it's only my left pinky that does it!! My right one doesn't! Your not alone...

OMG!!!

that happens to both my hands and it's cuz you don't use them much and I don't type proprely!!!!