Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spackle

^w^ My name is Spackle!

Hello everyone! I decided to make an account on here because my friend told me about all these wonderful items she has traded for and got! I'm looking forward to safe trades and pretty items! I love pink and purple. My friend has been so kind as to gift me lovely rare items (like the pink jello)~ I cannot wait to make friends with you! Yes...You! ^w^ PM me if you would like to know more or if you know where I can find some pretty items for 999s or 3333s~

Thanks everyone!
-Spackle

Hello and welcome!!! I'm Lucky Strike, one of the moderators here. Anything you may need you can always ask Smile I hope that you'll like it here and you'll see that we are a "familly" group. You can check out the cafe, pet society chat and trade, if you feel bored there's always the game archade section. We have fabulous groups (like FAD (fashion addict), BAC (for mystery boxes), twillight even! To take part in any of the competitions or giveaways you must be a member for atleast 7 days and have more than 20 posts (but from what i see it won't be hard )

Have a look around the forum! If you need anything we are all here for you!

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Hello and welcome!!! I'm Lucky Strike, one of the moderators here. Anything you may need you can always ask Smile I hope that you'll like it here and you'll see that we are a "familly" group. You can check out the cafe, pet society chat and trade, if you feel bored there's always the game archade section. We have fabulous groups (like FAD (fashion addict), BAC (for mystery boxes), twillight even! To take part in any of the competitions or giveaways you must be a member for atleast 7 days and have more than 20 posts (but from what i see it won't be hard )

Have a look around the forum! If you need anything we are all here for you!

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Those are some helpful tips you gave. ^w^ I appreciate that a lot so +rep for you~ congratulations

Welcome to PSFC. Smile Can't really say much that has not already been said. Here's hoping that you have a great time here. Check out the trading forum under Pet Society, and see if you can find the things you are looking for. Smile

welcome to our company...im sure u will have great time there and u will find new friends.......