Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiviern04

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD updated: Have cc's for trade.....

annick1206 wrote:
i received the red one and the one u just send me i havent opened yet congratulations
im sending the 5999s now but it was too laggy so i need to reload Sad
sorry for making you wait hun Sad

I believe we are all caught up.... don't worry about th lag, sugar....

no worries...hope you are happy with what u recv'd.

Perfect trade... xoxoxo

wildflower wrote:
Hello!

Would 20*5999 + 12*3333 for 16 cc be ok please? (WWF Tropical forest wallpaper)?

Hello, wildflower.... your offer sounds perfect

i will be back on in 20 hours or so...so, let me know how u want to do the trade, or send payment and i will send u the item tomorrow night when i get home from work Smile

kiviern04 wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Hello!

Would 20*5999 + 12*3333 for 16 cc be ok please? (WWF Tropical forest wallpaper)?

i will be back on in 20 hours or so...so, let me know how u want to do the trade, or send payment and i will send u the item tomorrow night when i get home from work Smile

Hi! thank you. Sent you a f/r. I am going on a trip and might be able to do the trade until Sunday or Monday Ashamed I hope is not a problem, sorry Ashamed

I will be home in approximately 3 to 4 hours
And u bet I have cc's still
I will be happy to help u anyway I can

wildflower wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Hello!

Hi! thank you. Sent you a f/r. I am going on a trip and might be able to do the trade until Sunday or Monday Ashamed I hope is not a problem, sorry Ashamed

hannahbananaa wrote:
hi kivie! do you still have cc's? id love to get the home mat ♥️

Ok, wildflower and Hannahbananaa.... I am home now... however it is almost 10 pm, and i just finished a 3 day stretch of 12 hour shifts....so, i am exhausted.... i have the next 4 days off, so, let me know if you are still interested in doing the trades for the cc items u guys want... Smile

hannahbananaa wrote:
I'd still like to trade, should I send the items now?

sure....what would u be sending for trade my dear, for the mat?

Hi kivie Smile How much would be for cherry picnic tree? congratulations It's 11 cc

hello dear Smile

do u still have cc for sell ?

can i buy 15 + 9 cc ?

i will pay with my 5999

if u okay pls tell me

ps. we are already friends :3

NaiYing wrote:
hello dear Smile

do u still have cc for sell ?

can i buy 15 + 9 cc ?

i will pay with my 5999

if u okay pls tell me

ps. we are already friends :3

Sure.... i'll see what i can do for you...what cc items were u interested in? and per cc...how many 5999's are u willing to trade for?

r u loving the new items, as much as i am

i wanna buy ladybug wings and magic welcome mat

i can do 3x3333 per cc

total 24 cc for 72x3333

and i will send payment 36x5999

if u okay ?

hannahbananaa wrote:
the mat is 9cc - can i pay - 10X3333, - 9X5999

just tell me if its ok so i can start sending. thanks ♥️

NaiYing wrote:

i can do 3x3333 per cc

total 24 cc for 72x3333

if u okay ?

in order for 3 x 3333 per cc rate, hun... would it be ok to do 40 x 5999. That would be just equal?

I am heading off the bed, right now... i will check back in the am...not working for the next few days... well.. working andplaying on psfc, and ps...but u know what i mean...

i'll chat with you in the am .
if this sounds ok to you, then if you want u can send tonight and i can send the items when i wake up, or we can do it together some time tomorrow... let me know... i am flexible congratulations

hannahbananaa wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

hello hannabananaa.... can u add 2 x 999, in addition to what u stated above...then that will come out real close to my trade rate for all....

I have to go to bed now...my eyes are falling out of my head.... Sad

i will be off work for the next 4 days, so i'll be on a bunch tomorrow and then some....sorry for the inconvenience...we shall chat tomorrow, my dear...

kiviern04 wrote:
NaiYing wrote:

i can do 3x3333 per cc

total 24 cc for 72x3333

if u okay ?

in order for 3 x 3333 per cc rate, hun... would it be ok to do 40 x 5999. That would be just equal?

I am heading off the bed, right now... i will check back in the am...not working for the next few days... well.. working andplaying on psfc, and ps...but u know what i mean...

if this sounds ok to you, then if you want u can send tonight and i can send the items when i wake up, or we can do it together some time tomorrow... let me know... i am flexible congratulations

okay i can do 40x5999 for u ,, thank you dear

kiviern04 wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

hello hannabananaa.... can u add 2 x 999, in addition to what u stated above...then that will come out real close to my trade rate for all....

i will be off work for the next 4 days, so i'll be on a bunch tomorrow and then some....sorry for the inconvenience...we shall chat tomorrow, my dear...

sure think ♥️

sweet dreams

hi my dear
do u still need to trade cc for 5999
i 'd like to trade with u for 24 cc = 40*5999
i like tobuy japanese princess outfit
if yes let me know thank you

hi,friend

do you still have cc for sell ? I want to buy it.

I have 5999 and want 35 cc. How much? I offer 59*5999

ps I send request and message to u already.

Agne wrote:
Hi kivie Smile How much would be for cherry picnic tree? congratulations It's 11 cc

I have the tree now, so how much that would be for 9cc? I want wwf box

hannahbananaa wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

sure think ♥️

sweet dreams

hannahbananaa wrote:
sent payment thanks ♥️

Payment recv'd.... and your mat has been delievered. ...via UPS...///United Pet Society...t ee hee Laughing

+ rep sent.... have a fantastic day

Agne wrote:

Good day Agne....

Yes, I would love to help you out with the cherry picnic tree....

my going rate for cc trade is 3 x 3333 per cc or equivelant there of... in 999, 4999 or 5999 items.... let me know what works for u

NaiYing wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
NaiYing wrote:

i can do 3x3333 per cc

total 24 cc for 72x3333

if u okay ?

okay i can do 40x5999 for u ,, thank you dear

Good day NaiYing... somewhat refreshed after a bit of sleep

I will be on and off for the next 12 hours or so.... let me know when you want to trade, my dear.... then we can get u them lady bug wings.....
sparkie is trying out the blue wings right now.... totally adorable

kiviern04 wrote:
Agne wrote:

Good day Agne....

Yes, I would love to help you out with the cherry picnic tree....

my going rate for cc trade is 3 x 3333 per cc or equivelant there of... in 999, 4999 or 5999 items.... let me know what works for u

Sweetie, I have the picnic tree now Smile I would like to buy wwf box, now I have 3x4999, 3x3333, 5x5999 and 999s all I need to know how many 999s I still need to get the box I'll see if I have them, if not, I'll save a bit

Agne wrote:
Agne wrote:

oh cool.... love the tree, don't u.... it is so pretty congratulations

my usual rate for cc's is 3 x 3333 per cc or equivelant thereof... let me know if that works for u, Ange

hi kivie
may i trade 24cc = 40*5999
i wanna buy japanses outfit, if u ok let me plz
thank you

kiviern04 wrote:
Agne wrote:
Agne wrote:

my usual rate for cc's is 3 x 3333 per cc or equivelant thereof... let me know if that works for u, Ange

Ok, now I know that I need 20 999's more I think I'll be done in a few days

nuper wrote:
hi,friend

Hello Nuper....I do have 35cc's.... what items do u want? and the offer u said sounds good to me Smile

Agne wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
Agne wrote:
Agne wrote:

Ok, now I know that I need 20 999's more I think I'll be done in a few days

are u selling some items? maybe we could trade with some items too? I am looking for the fire breathing dragon plushie/doll and some halloween items

I'm sorry, I don't have any hallo items... and I don't have that dragon Sad Anything else you're looking for?
edit: wait, I think I have a dragon doll

hi kivie
how about my offer, do u interesting
what kink of halloween option do u interest

jeen wrote:
hi kivie
thank you

Hi there Jeen.... sure...that sounds like a perfect trade....the one u want is the bundle, right that comes out tuesday night at 5pm my time??? the LE edition, right???

Here is another thought...is that i am hoping i will be able to purchase more than one of the bundles...i thought i read somewhere that the LE items can only be purchased one per 24 hours??? I may be completely wrong about this, but I will let u know the day it comes out if it works,.... I hope it does....

kiviern04 wrote:
jeen wrote:
hi kivie
thank you

Hi there Jeen.... sure...that sounds like a perfect trade....the one u want is the bundle, right that comes out tuesday night at 5pm my time??? the LE edition, right???

Here is another thought...is that i am hoping i will be able to purchase more than one of the bundles...i thought i read somewhere that the LE items can only be purchased one per 24 hours??? I may be completely wrong about this, but I will let u know the day it comes out if it works,.... I hope it does....

yes that comes out on tuesday but i think right now it change to limit time
not limit items anymore

Agne wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't have any hallo items... and I don't have that dragon Sad Anything else you're looking for?
edit: wait, I think I have a dragon doll

FR recieved, my dear.... do you have stuff in your rooms i can take a peak at to see if you have multiple?

Ok, hun I don't have many rares in rooms, but you can take a look

kiviern04 wrote:
wildflower wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Hello!

hannahbananaa wrote:

Ok, wildflower and Hannahbananaa.... I am home now... however it is almost 10 pm, and i just finished a 3 day stretch of 12 hour shifts....so, i am exhausted.... i have the next 4 days off, so, let me know if you are still interested in doing the trades for the cc items u guys want... Smile

Hello. I am online. Should I send?

jeen wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
jeen wrote:
hi kivie
thank you

not limit items anymore

I am sure gonna keep my .... it only makes sense to do it by limited time, not item...cause some of us fellow ps peeps sometimes need more than one to satisfy our taste... like me... tee hee

wildflower wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
wildflower wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Hello!

hannahbananaa wrote:

Hello. I am online. Should I send?

Good day to you Liz...hope your trip was nice Smile j....sure, u can send now, if that works best for u.... I will be on and off for the next 12 hours or so.... congratulations let me know what i can do to make it easier for ya congratulations

kiviern04 wrote:
jeen wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
jeen wrote:
hi kivie
thank you

not limit items anymore

I am sure gonna keep my .... it only makes sense to do it by limited time, not item...cause some of us fellow ps peeps sometimes need more than one to satisfy our taste... like me... tee hee

do u want me to sent u 40*5999 frist i can u it rignt now
and let see if u can buy more than 1 item if not i can change something eles

Agne wrote:

okey dokey agne.... i am not too familiar with the rare items, yet...but i wlll go check things out now...and let u know...i'll keep tabs of the trade etc...and send what u can now, and i will send your item/s and if need be, u can pay later, if need be...I trust ya congratulations....

jeen wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
jeen wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
jeen wrote:
hi kivie
thank you

not limit items anymore

do u want me to sent u 40*5999 frist i can u it rignt now
and let see if u can buy more than 1 item if not i can change something eles
i just add u to be my friend, so please accept me.

kiviern04 wrote:
nuper wrote:
hi,friend

Hello Nuper....I do have 35cc's.... what items do u want? and the offer u said sounds good to me Smile

sorry i've forgotten blue butterfy wings. i think it 11 cc but not 15 cc if i offer 59*5999 per 39 cc?

I wanna

japaness princess bundle 24 cc (Limited item on wednesday)
blue butterfy wings.

kiviern04 wrote:
Agne wrote:

okey dokey agne.... i am not too familiar with the rare items, yet...but i wlll go check things out now...and let u know...i'll keep tabs of the trade etc...and send what u can now, and i will send your item/s and if need be, u can pay later, if need be...I trust ya congratulations....

Oh wow! I can send you the items I said I have and a dragon doll

nuper wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
nuper wrote:
hi,friend

sorry i've forgotten blue butterfy wings. i think it 11 cc but not 15 cc if i offer 59*5999 per 39 cc?

I wanna

blue butterfy wings.

hello nuper.... for both, and if ps allows me to purchast more than one japanese princess bundle, 65 x 5999 would match the rate of 3x3333 per cc rate that i go byl..hope that works for u

Agne wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
Agne wrote:

Oh wow! I can send you the items I said I have and a dragon doll

i have to step away from my computer for a few hours...be back soon...

i am on california time...just fyi...

to all my pending trade pals...i have to step away for a few hours.... but i will for sure be back on a bit later.....

i will finish or start or whatever need be for our trades when i return...thank you for understanding congratulations...xoxoxoxo

kiviern04 wrote:
nuper wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
nuper wrote:
hi,friend

I wanna

blue butterfy wings.

hello nuper.... for both, and if ps allows me to purchast more than one japanese princess bundle, 65 x 5999 would match the rate of 3x3333 per cc rate that i go byl..hope that works for u

ok 65*5999 i accept

if i send to u 40*5999 on wednesday before just now i have 20*5999 and 25*5999 next time are u ok?

Items sent for the WWF Tropical forest wallpaper. Sorry, I had some Internet issues. Send when you can, thank you Kivie congratulations