Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiviern04

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD updated: Have cc's for trade.....

******POST UPDATED MONDAY SEPT 20TH 2010******

I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to be closing this store soon probably in a week, or so, as I am running out of CCs.

CURRENT TRADES:
If you've already left me a request on this thread, don't worry, I will send your items today or when they become available (such as the wig). ---- all wigs delivered as of 00:16am Wed September 22, 2010 of psfc time
If we have already discussed trading with 6666s, those I will still accept for current trades

NEW/FUTURE TRADES:
From this moment on for all new trades I can no longer accept 6666 items .
(I am sorry if this makes your desire for cc items a bit more challenging, but it is what will work best for me)
I can only accept 999, 3333, 4999, or 5999 items.
There will also be a limit of one or more cc item per person with a MAX of 20cc's for that item or items . This is so that I am able to help more people get cc items that they desire for their pets congratulations.

Also, please do not send payment until I have confirmed the trade here on this thread. It has been a bit confusing if I recieve trade payment items, and I do not know why I am getting them or what the member wants for what sparkie is opening

I have met some very truly incredible people by opening this thread. I want to thank each and everyone of you for making each trade smooth and fair.

thank you smorkle for all your help

I am out of CC's....thank you to all you have traded with me.... i've learned a lot and met a lot of new friends.... i'lll be chatting with you all very soon, i hope...keep in touch ya'll

Hello, Hannah.... what would u consider a good trade for the digging hat? Let me know...

Hi, I want Coral Reef Wallpaper, but I don't know how much 3333 will it cost Ashamed
Or I can find any item that you need?

hannahbananaa wrote:
Hi, can u get the lucky digging hat?

How much would that be?

Lucky digging hat is 20cc's. Can u do 3 x3333 per cc which would equal 60 x 3333?

Nymph wrote:
Hi, I want Cora l Reef Wallpaper, but I don't know how much 3333 will it cost Ashamed
Or I can find any item that you need?

The coral reef wallpaper is 20 cc's. Can u do 3 x3333 per cc which would equal 60 x 3333?

Whoa,, I'll collect my 3333 first then if I have enough I'll tell you.
Thank you Smile

annick1206 wrote:
do u accept 5999s? would 5*5999 be ok for a hedgehog plushie? Smile

5 x 5999 would be a good trade, for sure.... let me know when u want to finish this trade?

I will FR u, if we haven't already done so.

Nymph wrote:
Whoa,, I'll collect my 3333 first then if I have enough I'll tell you.
Thank you Smile

Not a problem, Nymph. Let me know and we will figure something out I will send a FR, if we haven't already done so, ok

hannahbananaa wrote:
I can check tomorrow if I have the items, I can't log in caz I'm using my iPhone right now

Sounds like a plan, hannahbanana. Let me know and like i said with nymph, we will work something out I will also send u a FR, if we haven't already done so

Chat with you gals later, gator

Lucky Strike wrote:
do you need any items?

Truthfully, lucky strike, i haven't had much time lately to actually see what things i need.

I just started trading to obtain more coins with the intent to assist my fellow PS and PSFC buddys get some cc items that they want. Then, my plan is to look at past items that were offered, and then maybe, if something else doesn't come up, i will attempt to put my creative mind at work to make sparkie awesome rooms.... so, I guess for now I am looking for 3333, 999, or other items at the moment. However, I will browse through your rooms and see if there is anything that I must have Smile

50*5999's for 36 cc? :o (( 4+1 free wwf box))
&& 22*5999 for 15 cc? :3 (( lake retreat))

(just wondering also, but do you need any items?^_^)

kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

5 x 5999 would be a good trade, for sure.... let me know when u want to finish this trade?

i already got the plushie as a gift from a friend thank you congratulations
but i was wondering if i can have 2 fairy tale mystery boxes for 20*5999? Smile

Jay wrote:
50*5999's for 36 cc? :o (( 4+1 free wwf box))
&& 22*5999 for 15 cc? :3 (( lake retreat))

My going trade rate for cc's is 3 x 3333 per cc, or equivelant thereof. Therefore, for the 4 +1 wwf mystery boxs to cost 36 cc's ... if you would like to trade in 5999 items, then my offer for trade would be for 60 x 5999 to equal the 3 x 3333 per cc

And for the lake retreat, which is one of my favorites as well, 25 x 5999 items would be sufficient for trade. Let me know....

(just wondering also, but do you need any items?^_^)

Thank you for the offer, but i am not in need of anything as of yet...haven't had time to post or check out what sparkie needs as of yet

annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

Hello, Annick1206 congratulations I am sooo happy for you that you got the plushie from your friend...it is too cute to boot Smile

The trade for 20 x 5999 items for 2 fairy tale mystery boxes sounds perfect. Let me know when you want to do the trade...or, as soon as I recieve payment, then I will send them. congratulations

NaiYing wrote:
can i buy 6 cc for 18x3333 ?

Yes, NaiYing....what would u like for the 6cc's? for 18 x 3333 item?

I want 3 cc for a friend.. She doesn't trade so i'm always buying things for her.. It's for the new hedgehog Smile

for 5*5999? If so please after you receive the f/r let ME send first (from my acc) so there won't be any problems Smile

And as for the 20 cc's hat.. Have a look arounf my house.. I have A LOT more that those you see but Smile

kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

Hello, Annick1206 congratulations I am sooo happy for you that you got the plushie from your friend...it is too cute to boot Smile

The trade for 20 x 5999 items for 2 fairy tale mystery boxes sounds perfect. Let me know when you want to do the trade...or, as soon as I recieve payment, then I will send them. congratulations

thank you congratulations
can u send first please? Ashamed
or do u prefer using a referee? Smile

kiviern04 wrote:
NaiYing wrote:
can i buy 6 cc for 18x3333 ?

Yes, NaiYing....what would u like for the 6cc's? for 18 x 3333 item?

i wanna buy Fairytale Mystery Box

i sent my f/r pls accept and i will send first Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
I want 3 cc for a friend.. She doesn't trade so i'm always buying things for her.. It's for the new hedgehog Smile

for 5*5999? If so please after you receive the f/r let ME send first (from my acc) so there won't be any problems Smile

And as for the 20 cc's hat.. Have a look arounf my house.. I have A LOT more that those you see but Smile

U are soooo sooooo sweet with such a big giving heart, anasatasia. ... honey is sooo lucky to have u, as well all are, as a pal on psfc...i will send her the plushie now.

And i will go and check out your house and let you know if anything screams at me with need for the digging hat

can i buy from u 6cc for 18x3333? i would like to have the Fairytale Mystery Box, is it possible? thanks!

chay wrote:
can i buy from u 6cc for 18x3333? i would like to have the Fairytale Mystery Box, is it possible? thanks!

Hello Charie Rose.... FR sent... let me know when u want to trade. Your trade offer is perfect Smile

kiviern04 wrote:
chay wrote:

Hello Charie Rose.... FR sent... let me know when u want to trade. Your trade offer is perfect Smile

f/r accpeted dear, yes please! we can do the trade now if u want...thanks a lot

chay wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
chay wrote:

f/r accpeted dear, yes please! we can do the trade now if u want...thanks a lot

sounds good to me.....see ya on FB Smile

received the item and payments all sent thank u so much kivie! and also for yummy ice cream Smile adding rep now

chay wrote:
received the item and payments all sent thank u so much kivie! and also for yummy ice cream Smile adding rep now

+ Rep sent too.... soooo nice to meet you chay....great trade, today...so glad u got the princess and the pea MB....too cute...can't wait to see zach in it...

she's wearing it now, Laughing soo excited doing the happy dance as her wish was granted by kivie, thank u soo much

it crashed.. i was sending the 3rd one.. i'll send more 2 and i'll wait for you to tell me if you received all i don't remember the exact number of 5999's i had... 11 i think? but since i'm not sure can you please go check? they are numbered so you're looking for number 3 Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
sending the 5*5999 in some seconds Smile

go check as simples also my 2 gardes and i added some items in some rooms Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
it crashed.. i was sending the 3rd one.. i'll send more 2 and i'll wait for you to tell me if you received all i don't remember the exact number of 5999's i had... 11 i think? but since i'm not sure can you please go check? they are numbered so you're looking for number 3 Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
kivie?...

Sorry Lucky Strike...i was in the middle of another trade transaction.... I got them, u sweet girl u.... I got a message from the recipient, and she was soooo excited to get her plushie Smile....

I love how you number them...that makes it sooo much easier....

Just want to clarify...u have not recieved the hat yet, right???

annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

since you would like 2 fairy tale mystery boxes, how about i will send one, then u send half of payment, then i'll send the second, etc etc???

annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

sent one fairy tale mysterbox right now Smile

hannahbananaa wrote:
sent 60X3333 Smile

kiviern04 wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:
sent 60X3333 Smile

ok...iwill check now, hanna...brb.

All recv'd congratulations

Item sent congratulations

+ rep given.....

Fantastic Trade.....

running over to try my new hat on!! thanks fot eh trade:)

i hope you will still have cc in the future. im planning to sell a few things soone to raise money Smile

hannahbananaa wrote:
running over to try my new hat on!! thanks fot eh trade:)

i hope you will still have cc in the future. im planning to sell a few things soone to raise money Smile

let me know how it looks.... .... but we all know it is gonna look adorable on your pet

I have more cc's....let me know when you want something, and i will be more than happy to assist you.... great trade, hannah.... have a great evening

hannahbananaa wrote:
i opened a shop, you might want a few things there ♥️

BTW... love your new avatar ♥️

I will definitely check out your shop....

Smorkle created my new avatar.... she rocks.... Sparkie needed an updue... tee hee

kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

since you would like 2 fairy tale mystery boxes, how about i will send one, then u send half of payment, then i'll send the second, etc etc???

1 box received and 10*5999 sent.. Smile will send 10*5999 more when u send the other box thank you congratulations

annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
annick1206 wrote:

1 box received and 10*5999 sent.. Smile will send 10*5999 more when u send the other box thank you congratulations

10 x 5999 recv'd.... 2nd of 2 FTMB sent.... which ones did you recieve? They are too adorable, ya? ?

i received the red one and the one u just send me i havent opened yet congratulations
im sending the 5999s now but it was too laggy so i need to reload Sad
sorry for making you wait hun Sad