Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emz

Newbie Person XD

Harhar. Just came upon this site through Google and thought I would take a peek and maybe continue to use this forum.

Wanting to say hello to everyone.
I look forward to returning. c:

Emz wrote:
Harhar. Just came upon this site through Google and thought I would take a peek and maybe continue to use this forum.

Wanting to say hello to everyone.
I look forward to returning. c:

Welcome to psfc.... I've been a member for a few months now...i started back in may... was on a lot then i took a sabatical before coming back again, recently a few weeks ago.....

PSFC rocks!!!!!!! everyone here is amazing. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me... also u can ask anyone through admin for help.... everyone is very welcoming

Oh, thank you very much Kivie. c:
I will be sure to seek help when needed.

Welcome to PSFC
It is very friendly and warm place and you will enjoy being there
If you reach 20 postsmyou can take part in our competitons and give aways(believe me this forum is full of generous people)
Well,welcome again and have a good time congratulations

Emz wrote:
Oh, thank you very much Kivie. c:
I will be sure to seek help when needed.

you are vey welcome, aimie....

If u need neighbors, let me know...i am also sending you a friend request here on psfc, so it will be a bit easier to keep in touch

@Polina: Thank you! c: I can already tell it is a very friendly place to be. I look forward to seeing what is to come from competitions and such. Smile

@Kivie: Hehe. That's great. I'll let you know then. ;]

Welcome to PSFC. If you have any questions or need assistance, let us know. Here's hoping your enjoy your time with us. Smile