Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinenomine

Kitty looking for a home

This baby just was born, she is similar as her father
Is anybody interested in adopt her?
I find her pretty, but I love all the cats with pink so maybe she isnt that pretty
 hp10.jpg
father
 hp110.jpg

It's a girl? I'll take her, I have a male with those eyes and would love to breed them. Smile If you still have her, can you hold her for me? I cannot adopt until my trader is cleared out.

You can speed the process by clicking on my rush adopt thingamagig. mwah. congratulations

Course I can hold her, I have been unable to breed, I have had a lot of fails, so my nursery is empty , only one basket Sad
I will put her on the trader and will send the code, you can take all the time you need, she will wait congratulations

oh, bad luck on the breeding Sad I hope it goes better tomorrow for you!

I just put Spike in the trader. He's the son of Stitch, one of my cat balls. Smile That is, Stitch rolls himself in a ball and rolls around the room.

It's a gamble if the trait passed on, but worth a try. Smile He's a pretty kitty too but in trader with no code.

I have a bunch that do that ball trick! it's so funny, I love it. Then I also have some that walk on their front paws. I'm not sure which is better:)

The best thing about training the happy pets cats is that often their kittens are born knowing tricks. The first pet I got from a neighbor was fully trained up to 250, and all her kittens have been born knowing her tricks!

I adopted 2 cats from Tiddly and both sing, one does the cat ball and the other standss in its paws, they are adorable congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I just renamed the kitty Gumdrop, and here's the kicker....she's a ball!!!!!!!

Congratulations!