Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Fable 3 to Greece in 29/10

It;s out and i can't wait to get it!! But i have to wait a little as the price WILL drop in a month or so and it's ridiculus to buy it soooo high... 60-70 the simple one and 70-80 the limited edition (euros )

True its rather expensive! My boyfriend pre-ordered it I think but its really good congratulations
It's a bit different to the second one but still really good, the new map feature is lotsssss better than the old one! congratulations

I hear it's quite better!!!

Here it was sold out on day 1!!! No one though so!!!! the shops didn't had ordered enough games Laughing ignorance of the greek shops! Laughing

I like when you pause the game and you can go into the little room with the map and there's rooms off that main room and you can go into one to see all your gold piled up and you can even climb on your gold Laughing I'd love to be rich enough to do that in real life! LaughingLaughing

Wow, I guess it was a game that people have waited quite a while for and were highly anticipating so it was definitely going to sell fast! congratulations Silly shops though Laughing

Hehe!!! So i got the limited edition after all congratulations finished the game 2twice and i'm going for a third (i replay 2 again because i got the edition with the DLC congratulations ) because i forgot to do 2 things

have you finished it?

Oooh wow lucky you getting Limited Edition! congratulations What extra things do you get with that version - the DLC?
I personally haven't played it yet as its my boyfriends game but he's played it through a few times so I sit watching him play congratulations

You get both. Knothable island which is a new area with 3 quests (and you can change the weather too!) and the shops are always open PLUS a new shop that you don't know what you'll get till you exchange.
It also has See The Future which has.. 4 quests (2 mainly and you get a glimps of the future and the coloseum-like the crucible) and 3-4 more mini quests that YOU have to find (open a walkthough)
And last you get murgo's shop (the guy from who in the statr you get the music box)

I just finished everything with it once again (ok.. i left 3-4 quests but i have already done tem and i don't like them so much)

When he finishes you should play it! Btw.. don't be "mad" in the end of the first playthrough and if anything happens i'm always here I'm litterarly melting over the game (greek expression)
The limitededition only has one more place (nothing reeeeeally major) and i think a few more quests -ok and a deck (ace, jack, queen etc- playing cards), the coin and.. the box itself.. oh... it's a beauty...

I love both games equally and a bit more 3 as it was a gift from soeone special congratulations

Oooh yeah, my boyfriend has got the Knothole Island part and also Murgo but can't remember if he's got the See The Future one so maybe he got some DLC free with pre-ordering or something : )
I quite like the shop in Knothole Island where you get the mystery gifts from it when you trade in specific items - that's quite good congratulations

I didn't think I'd played it before but I've got 4 achievements on Fable 3 on 7th December but I don't remember what they were for though Laughing

Aww glad you're enjoying it! congratulations Ooooh I saw those, it's quite good that you get extra items in the Limited Edition version - doesn't it come in a box that looks like a book?

Oooh cool, I agree both games are really good! congratulations

Well.. I never go for the achivements but i just ooked for another reason.. Well it's possible as even if you do some of the main story it gives you things Smile

And yeah! It looks like a book!!! It's soooooo pretty!!!! I rarelly get limited etc editions but this one was a must! congratulations

Oh yeah! I always print some facts i need for the games.. ex. how demon doors open. keys etc.. so i also have what this shop gives at each one BUT nevertheless i want them all even if i don't want the clothes.. it's just for the fun of it! I prefer the island on ice.. it's muuuuch easier to navigate Laughing

is your boyfriend finishing it??

That's true, that's why I got my achievements because I got them by just doing a little bit of the storyline Laughing

It looked really good but they could of put more items in it in my opinion - more than just the deck of cards kinda thing but still good congratulations

Fable wiki is a good website for helping with the game and I ususally end up using that if my boyfriend ever needs help with things like demon doors or whatever : )

I didn't realise you were talking about Fable 2 when you were talking about Knothole Island and See The Future until my boyfriend just told me Laughing Yep he's finished both games a couple of times now but is playing other games at the moment so hasn't been on Fable 3 for a few days and said he also played the first Fable game on the original Xbox : )

fable wiki is a great place actually Smile

from there i learned that you can obtain both temple of shadows and temple of light!!!!!!! and it was the only place it was mentioned!

was fable 1 good? is it worth it? i don't have the old xbox but it's possible to be played in the 360 but wiht an add on that you either download or instal through a disk... i don't know what to do.. (and the laptops are not a great place to play a c game..)

It is, it's a really good source of info! congratulations Really? My boyfriend uses the Fallout wiki aswell : )

I'm not sure, I'll have to ask him tomorrow as I'm at home at the moment but he's coming to mine tomorrow so I'll let you know what he thinks about it : ) He doesn't have his old xbox either but yeah games sometimes don't play as well on laptops.

Wow I love this game, I have it on xbox. I bought a pre-owned copy for £25. Does anyone know what you can do after you complete the storyline as your king or queen? It seems all that there is left to do is quests.